She then connected her Aux to the car and the first song that started playing was Always be my Baby by Mariah Carey.

Paige's Pov:

I was driving back to campus with Maria sitting in the passenger seat, but i'm pretty sure shes sleeping.

I suddenly got a text on my Phone from KK as i was waiting at a red light.

"Are y'all on your way back now you guys have been out for so long?!" KK texted.

"Yeah i'm driving back right now but Maria is sleeping right now," I replied.

"Aww that's cute," KK texted back.

"Well i gotta go the red light turned green," I responded

"Okay Byee," KK texted.

I then pulled into campus and parked into Maria's parking spot.

"Maria," I whispered as i patted on her shoulder softly.

I then saw her eyes open and she slowly sat up in her seat.

"Did i really fall asleep oh my god," She said rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah you did," I chuckled.

"Well thanks for driving," She said smiling at me as she opened her door.

"Of course," I said as i did the same.

We then both grabbed our bags and i started walking with Maria back to her dorm.

"Well i had a lot of fun today," I said as we walked.

"I did too," I heard her say with a little cut smile on her face.

I smiled back at her and we walked up the stairs to her dorm that she shares with KK.

Maria's Pov:

"Bye Paige i had a lot of fun!" I said as she stood out the door frame.

"I did too bye Mariaa," she said with a little wave then walked away.

I then walked in my dorm and saw KK making a tiktok to a dance she learned i guess.

"KK?!" I said laughing.

"Oh my gosh Maria!" KK said laughing as she got embarrassed.

"You ate that up KK," I said laughing as i put my bags down.

"Thank youu girl," KK said twirling her hair smiling.

"Well i'm gonna take a shower then go to bed," I said while walking into the bathroom.

"Okay," KK said.

Once i walked in i got a dm from someone on instagram. It was Paige.

"Hey so i was wondering if i can get your number cause i don't wanna text you on here all the time," She sent.

"Oh yeah of course i understand," I sent with the crying emoji before texting her my number.

"Thank you!!" She replied.

I then get a message from a number my phone doesn't recognize but i know who it is.

"Hii it's Paige," I read.

"Heyy Paige," I sent back.

"Can you send me a profile picture for your contact i'll send you one too," She sent me so that's what i did.

The pictures for each others contacts:

Maria's:

Paige's:

We then stopped texting after a couple minutes and i took my shower.

"MARIA LOOK AT MY TIKTOK I MADE," KK said as i just walked out of the bathroom after my shower.

She then showed me the tiktok of her dancing to "Body rock," My Michael Jackson.

"Omg KK you ate that up," I said before getting into my bed.

"I know right," She said before getting into her bed also.

We then both drifted off to sleep while listening to our music in our headphones.