Chapter 2

Today starts the first day of classes. I made sure to wake up early so that i had enough time to get ready.

Right now i'm putting on a cute sweater with some mom jeans and my converse. 

"Maria!!" I heard my name getting called from my roommate KK.

"What!" I said walking out of the bathroom. 

"Have you seen my Jordans?!" she said while looking everywhere.

"Aren't those them?" I said pointing to some shoes laying outside her closet.

"No, i need my black and white ones," she said then laying on her bed tiredly.

"Umm, well have you looked under your bed?" I said.

"I'll check now thank you," she said then getting up.

Well now i just lost a few minutes to get ready by helping KK find her shoes. 

Finally KK and I left to go to our first class of the day.

"What class do you have first?" 

"Oh um Natural sciences first," i said relying to KK's question.

"Ohh well i have mathematics first and it sucks bro," KK said.

As KK and I were walking KK bursted out calling this persons name from across the hallway.

"AZZi, AZZI" she said while skipping down towards azzi.

"KK!" i said then running after her.

"Oh sorry Maria, but Azzi look this is my new roommate Maria!" KK said.

"Oh wow nice to meet you, I'm Azzi!" she said nicely.

"I'm Maria," i said laughing a little due to how excited KK was for some reason.

"Thats a pretty name oh my gosh!" Azzi said. 

"Oh thank you! Yours too!" I said nicely 

"Aw thank you so much you're so sweet!" Azzi responded.

"Well we gotta get going bye Azzi! Oh tell Paige that i'll be at the sleepover tonight!" KK said as Azzi was walking away.

"Okay I will!!" Azzi said yelling from across the hall.

"What sleepover?" I asked.

"Oh it's just this one sleepover we have where the whole team meets up at Nika's apartment and spend the night," she said smiling.

"Ooo oh my gosh what if i bring you with me! Then you can meet the team, oh my gosh i'm definitely doing that." KK said excitingly.

"Oh no you don't have to it would be kinda weird of me to go," I said.

"No, Maria you have to go i'm sure they would all love you bro, i will literally force you to go." KK said smiling a little.

"Okay i'll think about it!" I said while walking into my first class of the day.

It's been a while since my first class started, it's kinda boring i'm not gonna lie. The teacher is just talking with no enthusiasm at all.

"Okay guys y'all can leave now," he said then sitting in his chair behind the desk.

Oh my god i'm so relieved to get out of that class. 

As i was walking out i bumped into someones shoulder.

"Oh i'm so sorry I did not mean to do that!" I said turning around to see the person i least expected it to be. Paige Bueckers.

"Oh no you good, don't worry about it," Paige said calmly with a soft smirk on her face.