Yep, his chest wasn't thumping like a drum out of... Feelings...

Den̶i̶a̶l ̶i̶s ̶̶ ̶r̶i̶v̶e̶r ̶i̶n ̶E̶g̶y̶p̶t, ̶̶̶̶a̶n̶d ̶̶A̶̶n̶̶i̶̶m, ̶i̶s ̶G̶a̶y ✨ ̶)

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"Should I go in?" Asked Lawless.

"No, no I don't think so-" Lily points.

"What are you guys talking about?" Misono came walking as he was about walk inside the room, but Lily just pulled him back by the caller. Like a child.

"Wha- Lily-!"

"I am sorry Misono, it's just Brother Sloth and Anim are... Having a conversation"

"Oh they are definitely going to f-"

"Lawless!" Lily hissed for him to shut up. "Go check on Litch and hugh!"

"What? That Blond guy is with them so why do I need to go?" Lawless whines.

"What are you guys talking about" Asked Anim as he stood leaning on the door frame. Crossed arms and red hue in his face which was gradually fading.

"Oh... Hi, brother in law" Greets Lawless. Anim wasn't phased, "Hello Hyde"

"How is everything?" Anim asked, "a well, that's what I was coming to talk about" Says Misono as he gets away from Lily's hold, frankly he doesn't even know why he was being held back.

"So, Tsubaki is still out and running. While we got his subclasses in cells, Balkai, Higan and Stephanie. Also, we have recovered Hugh, he is resting for now although he has lost a lot of jinns" Misono informs.

"Ah I see... And what about you Hyde? Didn't you loss Jinns too?" Anim asked to which Lawless replied smiling, "I am fine actually... Though... Maybe fatigued..."

"Like... I feel a little more... Sensitive after the Jinns were gone" He informs.

Anim blinks a few times, then makes an 'o' face. "Oh yeah, something similar happened with Lily right? When he lost the djinns" He points as Lily nods.

"Well, either way. Both Litch-tan and I are a okay" Lawless forms a cheeky grin and makes a thumbs up. Then he felt a shock run down his arm down to the pose as he starts to groan Immediately.

"... I see... Maybe you should just go and rest" Anim sighs, chuckling as he helped the servamp stand. "Ah... Ah... This is embarrassing..." Lawless pouts, sniffing now.

'A... Is he... About to cry'

"Whao, you look pathetic crying" Came the listless voice of Kuro as he was standing on the door frame. With his shirt and jacket on. Yey.

Lawless then bawls his eyes out, "you all are mean!" He says, "litch-tan, said the same thing before!!"

"Ah- lawless-" Anim looks at Lily, who looks at Misono, who looks at Kuro, who looks at Anim.

And no. No one knows what to do.

(He was fine a minute later, just a little sensitive 🥔)

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

For the rest of the summer vacation, the events remains peaceful.

It was like Tsubaki never existed.

Even the school Re-opened. Magically was built back up again from ground up like it never got blown up. (Anim thought he will avoid school for a while but that didn't happen) (education is important kids)