Adventures And Hunting Missions

After arriving at the place Claire gave them, they headed to Ordero who was there. They gave the letter that Claire had left to one of the receptionists there.

Receptionist: "(Sigh) okay my name is Lea, I'm Claire's sister, it says here that you've just joined as an adventurer, right?"
Gaza: "Yeah."
Lea: "OK, I will give you a hunting mission, this mission has no time limit, you can complete it whenever you want, this mission is to hunt down the monster that destroyed your village."
Gaza: "Okay, we will go now"
Lea: "Ok, good luck."

They went through the forest to look for the monster that destroyed their village.

Several months have passed, now they have great strength. They are able to beat their opponents easily. However, they did not find the monster they had been looking for all this time. They decided to rest for the night, not long after they set up their tent, a monster attacked them.

They were able to defeat the monster easily, but the scent of the monster they defeated invited a dragon to come. They fought as hard as they could, but the dragon was too strong for them. They decided to run and look for help, but the dragon chased and killed Ken and Ayesha. Gaza, who saw his friend being eaten by the dragon, began to release strength within him. Gaza managed to injure the dragon, but Gaza's power became increasingly uncontrollable. Before losing control, Gaza asked Al to go away and leave him.

Gaza: "Al, go away from us!"
Al: "B-but."
Gaza: "Go away before I lost control! Don't waste our struggle, seek help as quickly as possible before this dragon destroys other villages!"
Al: "Okay. Goodbye friend."

After Al moved away, Gaza lost control and attacked everything around him. Including the dragon, but the dragon can rise and kill Gaza.

Al, who saw his friends being eaten by the dragon, could only remain silent at a distance. Al decided to sleep, in his dream Al met a masked figure with 7 of his followers. The figure introduces himself as Spade.

Spade: "Hello, my name is Spade, the warrior of darkness."
Al: "What do you want from me?"
Spade: "I want you to be my successor."
Al: "What's in it for me?"
Spade: "You can control the 7 high level elements that are now with me, you can also control dark magic."
Al: "What are the side effects?"
Spade: "Nothing, but you need to practice until the seven elements recognize you."
Al: "Okay, I accept."
Spade: "Good."

After practicing for almost 1 month, Spade met Al in his dream once again.

Spade: "I think you're ready to get the power."
Al: "Really?"
Spade: "Yeah, now I will give you the power, you're a spade now, and I'll disappear forever, goodbye."
Al: "Thanks, Spade."

Al felt a great power flowing inside him. Al decides to return and take revenge on the dragon. And kill the dragon.