The Beginning Of The Disaster

Several days passed, they continued to train until they were promoted several times. They got new powers, namely elemental powers. Gaza gets the water element, Al gets the lightning element, Ken gets the fire element, and Ayesha gets the wind element.

Gaza: "We got a power that benefits us, let's practice more so we can control our power!"
Al, Ken, Ayesha: "Yeah!"

They continued to train for days in the forest, occasionally returning to Ordero to report on missions. After practicing for a few days, they decided to return to Ordero. However, the happy atmosphere turned serious because that night Ayesha saw that the sky above the village they knew was reddish orange.

Ayesha: "Umm guys, I have a bad feeling in the village."
Ken: "Why?"
Ayesha: "Look, the color of the sky becomes reddish orange."
Gaza: "Huh? Where?"
Ayesha: "Look at the sky in the direction of the village."
Al: "Yeah, you're right."
Gaza: "Let's go there immediately!"
Ken: "Yeah!"

They returned to the village and they found that the village had been attacked by a monster which set the village on fire. They find Claire dying under a tree. Before Claire died, she gave Gaza a paper.

Gaza: "What should we do next? We don't have anything anymore."
Claire: "(cough) y-you go to w-what I w-wrote (cough) there."
Gaza: "W-Where is it?"
Claire: "it'll give you a clue w-where to go."

After saying that Claire was dead, the four of them headed to the place Claire had given them