2

Kage's pov

My name is kage, for this town atleast, im no agent, just good at lying. I've been here for a month now and started working in this fashion company. I had always been interested in fashion so it was easier for me to adapt here.

Now why am I here? My only aim is finding the killer of my friend. She was a lower class girl, her case was overlooked. This would've have possible only with the help of one person. Sherlock Holmes.

9:17 am

I walk into the my office's reception, wearing a purple top which i designed, black leather pants and the same black overcoat on top "Bonjour" I say to the receptionist with a small smile.

Everyone in the office was working away, but when they saw her walking in, they stopped to have a quick glimpse. Her design would make profits for the brand.

The receptionist returned my greeting with a smile. I wasn't going to be working here everyday, not permanently. But luckily my designs made the manager happy, she gave me an office to work in and said i could work whenever i want. I mean, this wasn't very common back in my town.

I continued my conversation with the receptionist "J'ai quelques créations que j'ai créées la semaine dernière, combien se vendraient-elles ?" i say handing her my sketch book.

She took the sketchbook and looked through the drawings inside.

"C'est difficile à prédir, mais je suis sûr que vous allez vous en sortir très bien avec ces designs. J'aimerais en faire une publicité pour notre marque s'il vous plaît, vous n'avez que de merveilleux talents."

"Bien sûr, j'adorerais ça, merci" I once again smile at her. I took my book and pressed the button on the lift.

ting ting

I enter the lift and press the button "5". I gazed at the screen showing the moving floors.

1

2

"3rd Floor"

The door opens, I expected this honestly. The same man from yesterday's scene, the one I wanted to meet. I knew he'd find me.

The lift dinged and the doors opened. He was leaning against the wall, his eyes fixated on you since the moment the lift doors had opened. His stare wasn't one of curiosity, it was one of intense observation. He walks in the elevator standing beside her

"Mr. Holmes" I say almost as if I'm reconfirming

"Ms. Kage." He replied, continuing to stare at her. He stared right at her eyes, taking in every detail of her, trying to figure her out.

"what brings you here?" I ask as I look over at him

"Curiosity." He answered immediately. He couldn't help but be impressed at her calm approach. She was like a blank paper to him, an unknown person with an unseen backstory.

I nod as the elevator door opens

"5th floor"

i walk out the elevator and into my office not looking back knowing he's probably following.

He followed her into the office, he stood at the door and looked at her with his usual stoic expression.

"I'd like to ask you a few que- " I cut him off

"Mr. Holmes, I need your help" I say leaning against the table staring directly at him in front of me

He became more alert. He was curious to know what kind of help she needed and why would she need his help when she's so good herself.