“I'm telling you...you are mistreating the little boy! He told me that he is crying because of you.” Yibo shouted and the little boy hid in his embrace more, avoiding looking at his father, which made him even more surprised by the situation he was placed in.

“Min Joo.. I told you that I would buy the game for you when I was free! Daddy didn’t mean to make you cry.”

The boy did not raise his head, nor did he loosen his grip on the agitated teacher's clothes, who narrowed his eyes and looked with burning disdain at the tall one.

“I don’t think the boy is crying because of a game, Mr. Xiao.”

The teacher hissed, then stopped talking and suddenly raised his feet, then grabbed the tall father's collar and clung to it to whisper in his ear, "You don't deserve your son, not after you made him cry like that. I will crush you."

The teacher walked away after his words penetrated the heart of the father who had not yet recovered from his first shock. He furrowed his eyebrows and furrowed his face as he extended his hand again to coax his angry son.

"Yibo...this is against the rules. You should give him his son if the principal finds out." The girl spoke in a shaky tone. Yibo will definitely be expelled. There is a method used to talk to parents and it is definitely not this way.

“I don't care, Min Joo cried twice!” Yibo shouted, causing the girl to shrink back, deciding to leave the two men alone.

Tension hung in the air, and Zhan, the good father, felt resentment suffocating him. The little child in front of him continued to act like crazy, thinking that he was saving his child from him.

“Give me my son!”

He said in a stern tone and Yibo couldn't refuse when Min Joo finally moved away from his embrace to go to his father with satisfaction.

“Min Joo... come, I will buy you the candy you like. I promise you, my precious child.” After the man guessed the reason for his child’s sadness, he hugged him lovingly, while his eyes narrowed, shooting hot sparks at the teacher, who felt a slight fear because of it.

"Thank you for your hard work! You'll get an award for that, I'm sure." Zhan sneered through his teeth, making the shorter man feel a tingle in his neck. He stared anxiously at the man as he turned away, 4 having finished the dramatic play he had created.

“Do you know who this is?” his colleague said after they were alone in the place, and he turned his head with raised eyebrows while shaking his head in the negative.

“Mr.

He always caused problems for himself. He dropped the pants of his physical education teacher in the first stage of high school... and poured hot milk on the manager of the store where he worked. He called his mother stupid when she got bored for the first time. He could not get enough of hurting himself.

..wang yibo was a professional about this

" the curse ! "

He shouted in the middle of the vast school, and his voice echoed, startling the birds from their sleep

Yibo was terrified and walked home in frustration, he couldn't get fired from this job!  It is his life's job. He loves it more than himself. The school is good and pays him well. His house rent is expensive and he will not be able to pay it if he is evicted. He will definitely spend the night on the street.