1. The letter from Hogwarts

In the middle of the village 'Angle Pine'. There was a small boy named Y/N Yarwood. Y/N lived there with his mother. The villagers were so unwelcoming about the small family. Everybody believed that they were upto something shady. There were a few people respected them and helped them. And the respect came from a rumor. In the village the Yarwood family was one of the ancient family. According to the stories, Agatha Yarwood, the Great great grandfather had a unbelievable ability more like magic. The kind hearted man was the protector of the village. He had some sort of magic. Some magic which Philosophers said that can only be achieved if some human needs to do to save a huge amount of lives. Some magic that can only come to some specific family when the times are dark.
The old man at the burger shop told stories about the Lord Agatha. "...the silent beauty. The blooming Angel. The village of peace our Angel Pine then got attacked by the Dark force. They wanted to rip the beauty of our Angel and to take away our wealth. The Security were failing to keep up. The river was red with blood, then Agatha showed up. He Suddenly became a black figure. The shadow-like man had glowing white eyes. The man had knuckles. Transformation of the Lord caused the arrival of dark clouds. The Shadowy figure helped the Defence. The enimies were choking in the air. A black shadow was coming out of the Lord's hand and was holding the enemies in the air...."

The Agatha Yarwood's rumor and stories were to good to be true. No one believed them. Mainly the new generation believed them to be weirdos. And looking the financial condition and family member condition of the Yarwood family it was even more hard to believe something like that.

Y/N, is 11 years old now. His mom was dead due to a severe bus accident 2 year ago. His father was arrested for committing a serious crime and was dead while in the prison. Y/N had a uncle in the neighbouring village named Greenwood. His uncle was kind hearted. But always used to take fame seriously. So, when he learnt that his dear sister died, he had a responsibility to keep his little nephew alive. He send his nephew at a boarding school and secretly beared the cost. He didn't even met his nephew in person. He always wonder how his nephew will look like. The middle aged guy really loved his sister. He believed that helping Y/N will make her soul to rest in peace. He never told any of his family members about his nephew's situation and his ambition to make him educated.

Y/N was lighting his little lantern to complete his homework. It was another day getting beated by the bully, getting roasted because of being the bookworm and being poor. Y/N never complained anything to anyone. But deep in his heart he felt like, he wasn't made for the world. He noticed that he never needed a haircut. He one night was terrified to see his hand was completely black and it was muscular! But then he woke up. He had insane agility in sports sometimes. Once he jumped higher than an avarage NBA player.
Suddenly, a snowy owl came to his window delivered a letter. It was addressed to him. It was strange because there was also his room number. It was sealed with a red wax. But the strangest thing was the letter was delivered by a owl! The owl looked exhausted as it was resting on the window. Then Y/N opened the letter. It had a strange Logo. A Big 'H' followed by 4 different animals. The letter went...

Dear Y/N,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Book List:
1. The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk
2. A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
3. Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
4. A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
5. One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
6. Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
7. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
8. The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Equipment:
1. Wand
2. Cauldron (Pewter, Standard Size 2)
3. Glass or Crystal Phials
4. Telescope
5. Brass Scales
6. Potion Ingredients (As per list provided)
7. Robes (Black)
8. Pointed Hat (Black)
9. Gloves (Dragon Hide or Similar)
10. Winter Cloak (Black, with Silver Fastenings)

Please note that first-year students are not allowed to bring their own broomsticks to Hogwarts. Brooms will be provided for use during flying lessons.

Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by no later than July 31st.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Y/N's Heart started pounding. His imagination was really big. He felt like he found his own world. But then he thought that it can be a very amusing joke. Because he didn't knew how to perform any magic. He saw the owl was resting. He gave her some water and wrote a letter.

Dear Deputy Headmistress McGonagall,

I received your letter about being accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but I must admit, I am a bit confused. Is this some kind of prank or joke? I've never heard of a place like Hogwarts, and I'm not sure how I could be accepted to a school of magic when I don't even know anything about magic!

Please let me know if there's been a mistake or if this is a real offer. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Y/N

He gave the letter to the owl and the owl took the letter and left.
Y/N was drowning in imagination and confusion. At a point he tried to force himself to forget about the stupid little incident. But it could not helped him. Then finally he slept...

At midnight he heard knocking at his door. He sleepily opened the door. As he opened the door, the warden appeared.
She said, 'I will not apologise to you for interrupting your sleep. Because you have to apologise to me because your visiter interrupted my sleep.'
'Somebody came to see mee??' Y/N replied sleepily (he had a little curiosity).
'Yeah. Somebody named Mr. Hardid... No sorry Mr. Hagrid is here.'

TO BE CONTINUED....