─── ⟡ joan nguyen

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

❝ for my latest invention ! ❞

joan nguyen
alias(s) • mad scientist / doc / nerd / manta ray / lierre

gender • female
pronouns • she / her
sexuality • bisexual

age • 17
birthday • april 16 , ♈︎

height • 173 cm ( 5'6" )
origins • twisted wonderland, southeast lands

· · ୨୧ · ·

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

joan is an enigmatic spectacle. although introverted, she's quite known to have a few loose screws. joan always has a thirst for knowledge, constantly preforming experimentations and researching many fields of science even when some of those experiments blow up in her face. still, as lunatic as she often appears to be, she is, if not, one of the smartest amongst her peers albeit quite a geek in other aspects.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒

joan has the tendency to be rather reckless, her recklessness usually stems from welcoming the dangers that occurs whenever she does experiments. She doesn't care about getting hurt as long as she gets the results she wants.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐒

joan is an incredibly passionate person, always on the pursuit for something new everyday and never getting tired of it. joan has also been considered the best when it comes to being resourceful, her mind is always in overdrive to solve and improve.

· · ୨୧ · ·

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂

hobbies • making blueprints, drawing, taking care of her plants, playing video games, building machines, inventing stuff.

likes • science, botany, potion creating, inventing, fixing things, flow charts, tech.
dislikes • losing things, bitter tasting things, failing.

phobia(s) • nyctophobia.

· · ୨୧ · ·

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 : Twisted Wonderland

magic type • flora & water
unique / signature magic • starry mind ᜑ basically telepathy. it grants joan the magic ability to listen and talk to people via their thoughts. can only work with one person at a time.

dormitory • ignihyde
club • science club

grade • sophomore
class • 2-D, seat 9

𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐍

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇(𝐒)

main • ruggie bucchi
backup • riddle rosehearts

· · ୨୧ · ·

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

despite joan's low class upbringing, her childhood life was always full of love thanks to her two parents. joan's father worked as a truck driver, whereas her mom worked in a restaurant.

things were relatively simple, but it was enough between her and her parents.

It wasn't until one fateful night, when joan's dad, as any other night, went to pick up her mom from work. while he was driving, a drunk driver came barreling at his truck.

they were reported dead within the next hour.

joan had to live with her aunt on her mother's side ever since. the issue however, is the fact that her aunt hated her, and therefore mostly neglected her throughout her early teen life living in her aunts basement. that didn't dissuade joan with her new interest in engineering though.

for the next two years, even with the harsh treatment from her aunt, joan proceeded in building robotic versions of her parents. it only took half of the money from her parents will but eventually she did finish assembling them. her aunt was absolutely terrified when she found out.

joan's relationship with her aunt had unexpectedly changed. instead of exchanging brief banter and getting called up for dinner, joan's aunt has recently started acting more nicer to her and acknowledging her, albeit rather awkwardly.

another unexpected surprise came when she was selected to go to night raven college. joan didn't know why or how but she didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth.

so off she went.

· · ୨୧ · ·

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀

• joan's glasses are self engineered to be constantly recording.
• got permission to have a lab of her own built and connected inside her room.
• joan's lab is similar to that of donatello from the 2018 rise of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. except it's blue instead of purple.
• joan is vietnamese.
• she and riddle have a academic rivalry.
• jade and her are best friends.
• preferred games that joan plays are visual novels, dating sim, horror, and a combination of all three.
• owns about thirty different potted plants in her lab.
• only does experiments on ten different plants. so some of them maybe more active than others.

❝ meet your maker ! me ! ❞
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆

〖 Night Club — Schizophrenic 〗

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯