─── ⟡ fairytail

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

❝ ... ? ❞

elytra end
alias(s) • ely / el / end / buzzkill

gender • female
pronouns • she / her
sexuality • aromantic asexual

age • 24
birthday • december 18 , ♐︎

height • 156 cm ( 5'1" )
origins • earth land, fiore

· · ୨୧ · ·

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

elytra is a recluse, doesn't associate much with other people around her and spends most her time on jobs, sleeping, or hanging out with random groups in the background. elytra despite her disappearing reappearing shtick, is a rather attentively nonchalant individual and helps out when the situation calls for it.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒

as a bug correlation thing, she's sensitive to light, thus her assortment of sunglasses. also, elytra has a pretty one track mind and doesn't have much motivation.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐒

is very quick on her feet, call it another bug thing if you will. Additionally, she's incredibly in-depth with her environment and very adaptable to sudden changes.

· · ୨୧ · ·

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂

hobbies • baking, cooking, eating, people watching.

likes • insects, food, and just being close by.
dislikes • getting rained on, wasting food, and dragged out fighting.

phobia(s) • sedatephobia.

· · ୨୧ · ·

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 : fairytail

guild • fairytail

how they came to the guild • elytra sought out a guild as a second priority but only for money sake. finding fairytail however really was by chance when she was trying to escape from the intense clutches of a rainstorm and she happened to be in the area.

magic • insects
she has command over insects. elytra's magic is kinda similar to how shino from naruto works but on a greater more powerful scale. or essentially, she has bugs feeding on her magic and using her body as a host, in exchange, they obey elytra.

rank • s-class

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃(𝐒)
• your oc
• bickslow
• loke
• bisca
• gildarts

· · ୨୧ · ·

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

elytra grew up in a normal loving household with normal parents and a normal younger brother. however it doesn't change the fact that her whole family are outcasts in the land they hail from, everyone sees them as disgusting or creepy due to their bug relations.

it wasn't a huge deal handling with the harsh ostracism, in fact, it was easier getting excluded than involved.

life for her and her family continued nonetheless. elytra left the house as a teenager to broaden her knowledge, but in doing so, she became a whole lot powerful accidentally enough.

· · ୨୧ · ·

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀

• elytra is a selective mute.
• switches between writing things down, gesturing, or doing sign language.
• she's a big fan of centipedes and roaches.
• prefers using mosquito swarms to fight.
• had bigger/major roles in: the battle of fairytail arc, tenrou island arc, grand magic games arc, and the tartaros arc.
• favourite food is cherry pies.
• favourite drink is iced tea.

❝ ... ! ❞
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆

〖 Utsu-P — Bizarre Food 〗

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯