━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Chapter 5

[Author's note awaits at the end!]

⊰⁠⊹ฺ The morning sun streamed through the window, rousing you from your slumber as your Power Watch beeped insistently.

You reluctantly cracked open one eye, squinting at the glowing numbers on your Power Watch before letting out a groan and burying your face deeper into your pillow. But the beeping persisted, prompting you to sit up with a frustrated sigh.

"Ugh, what is it now?" you muttered to yourself, eyeing the device warily.

Your annoyance melted into surprise as you read the message from Yaya: "Meet us back at the ship, [Name]! Something came up."

You quickly swung your legs out of bed, grabbing your towel from the nearby rack as you dashed towards the bathroom.

Creatibot, peacefully charging beside your dresser, was startled by the sudden commotion, its digital optics focusing on your hurried movements. The power sphere watched intently as you dashed past, disappearing into the bathroom with a sense of urgency.

"What's gotten into her?" the power sphere questioned and simply resumed its charging.

After a moment, you emerged from the bathroom, dressed and ready to go. You crossed the room and approached the charging power sphere, giving it a pat on the top of its head. The power sphere blinked a digital eye open and began to float up in response.

"Come on, Creatibot!" you urged, gesturing for it to follow. "Yaya said we need to get to the ship!"

The power sphere blinked its digital eyes again and obediently followed you. You hurried down the stairs and made a beeline for the door, your Aunt looking on in surprise at your hurried demeanor but not questioning your actions.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

⊰⁠⊹ฺ As you reached the ship, not far from your aunt's house and the Kokotiam, you were breathless and taken aback by the sight before you.

There stood your friends, with Adudu and Probe in front of them, looking beaten up.

Confused, you walked towards them and stood beside Gopal. "What did I miss?" you asked him, but before he could answer, Probe interjected, "We're just here on Earth for sightseeing!" he exclaimed.

Narrowing your eyes, you frowned, not believing him for a second. Just then, you heard Pipi's voice. "Sightseeing?"

"More like power sphere stealing!" Pipi exclaimed, crossing her arms. You looked towards the entrance of the ship and your eyes widened in surprise. "Pipi?!" you and Gopal both exclaimed.

"Wait, is that EggaBot?" Gopal said, after seeing EggaBot transformed into armor that fit Pipi inside.

"Hahaha, indeed!" Captain Papa laughed. "Without the daughter of Justice," he ruffled Pipi's hair, "our Power Sphera would have been stolen!"

"Way to go, Pipi!" Yelled both Yaya and Ying as they clapped their hands, praising Pipi.

"Throw these troublemakers in the cells of Justice!" Captain Papa ordered, making Yaya and Ying give him the TAPOPS salute. "Okay, Captain!"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

⊰⁠⊹ฺ "Please! Let us out, please!" Both Adudu and Probe begged Captain Papa, their voices desperate.