"  Well since You were in control of Cory, It would be safe to say that I would be in control of this one. ( Feels three familiar energy signatures coming their way, and then looks up to see a shuttle). We'll talk about this later. They've finally made it." Said  Rory as he and  Arcee got off the rocky wall while  Miko stood up. " ( Lands the shuttle twenty miles from where Rory's group was). Well gange, we're here. Now let's go great our friends." Said  Toma as she, Nilla, and  Airachnid flew out of the shuttle and towards Rory's group, Before stopping eighteen feet from them. " Hello again  Rory,  it is wonderful to see you again. I take it you and your friends are ready for our little spar." Said Nilla. " We are,  but how far shall we take it? We are being watched after all." Said Rory. " Why bother with that? Let us go all out,  to our fullest potential. ( Looks to her left to see Toma power up while  Miko goes super saiyan two). It appears that our friends are rearing to go." said Nilla. " ( Looks at  Miko). Take the far left side, but keep your fight and attacks away from the cities." Said Rory.

( Miko)

( Toma)

( Toma)

" No sweet Rory,  We got this

" No sweet Rory,  We got this. ( Looks at Toma). You ready Toma?" Said  Miko as she quickly powered up and then flew into the sky on the far left side. With Toma quickly following. " Ready when you are Miko. Let's have some fun." Said Toma as she and  Miko flew at each other at high speeds and clashed in a fury of punches and kicks. " ( Looks at Arcee). You next Arcee, take the far right side." Said  Rory as Arcee and Airachnid both powered up to Super Saiyan Two. " You got it Rory, come on Airachnid. Let's go have a talk." Said Arce as she and Airachnid flew to the far right side of the area. 

( Airachnid)