1

"Bunny!" One of the prison guards said. Popping her head up and looking over to the guard curiously a teenage girl was seen walking over. "You're being released."

Going to her cell mates Bunny hugged them goodbye. She was escorted out by a female guard to the changing room. There she was given a baggy t-shit that was way too big for her and pants to match. Her shoes sort of fit and she was given a hair tie that she didn't use as her hair was already up in a bun.

Excited to finally be released Bunny was also nervous. She didn't know what to expect as it's been six tears since she first arrived at juvie.

Getting out she smiled when she saw her parents waiting for her outside. She was handed a duffel bag before she was free to go. Walking out she ran into her mother's open arms.

"Hi baby how you doing?" Bunny's mother Dina said.

"I'm good."

"Alright come on. Let's go home."

The drive was long and Bunny stayed quiet as her parents talked for most of the ride. She ended up falling asleep for most of the ride until they pulled up to the mansion.

"Alright sweetie we're here." Dina said. Waking up Bunny got out of the car and stretched her arms and legs out. Looking at her new home Bunny smiled as she walked in. A banner saying WELCOME HOME was put up near the front entrance going into the house.

"Boys! Get down here and greet your sister!" Viktor her father said. Three guys came down and looked at Bunny.

"Is this her?" The youngest of the three said. The middle guy slapped his brother upside the head before looking back at Bunny.

"I don't know if you remember them but these are your brothers. Andrew, Jamal and Drew."

"Hello."

"Alright now you must be tired. I'll take you to your room." Dina said. Bunny followed her up the stairs and down one of the halls. "Alright here we are. Is there anything else you need?" Bunny shook her head before Dina let her be. Taking a deep breath she twisted the door handle before stepping into her room.

The room was magnificent. Very luxurious and looked very comfortable. Bunny wasn't sure if she liked it but she wasn't gonna say anything. There was a walk in closet and she had her own bathroom.

Stripping out of her clothes she made her way to the bathroom to take a shower. She used the t shirt she just took off to wrap her hair up before stepping in. It felt nice to take a long hot shower after so many years of quick and rushed lukewarm showers. After Bunny was finished taking her shower she got out and dried before she found a nightgown to slip on. Getting in bed she tried to go to sleep but the bed was too soft. She ended up on the floor with a pillow and a blanket before she passed out asleep.

——————————————————

As time passed Dina and Viktor got to re learn what their daughter was like. They learned that she was more of an observer than a talker. She was quiet and couldn't handle being in large crowds for a long period of time. She had social anxiety and was clumsy which resulted in lots of bruises and a trip to the eye doctor where they found she needed glasses with a strong prescription. She didn't like liars or sarcasm and took most things literal.

Bunny was also very talented. She liked to draw and crochet. She played the guitar and sang. She stood out from the family due to her fashion choices and absolutely did not want to be famous. At least not for being someone's daughter. Go her own start.

Within a few months Viktor and Dina saw that Bunny needed a normal stable lifestyle. Something that she couldn't get with them. So Dina made a call to someone from a small town where nobody would know Bunny. About her family, the company, her past. Nothing. The perfect place for her to start a new life.