"what the fuck yo?" sa'niyah slammed the door as she gets in the front seat.

"quit slamming my door like that"  he mugged niyah before starting the car and drove.

"I don't give a fuck ace!! fuck is wrong with you for putting your hands on him??!" she yelled.

"that nigga pushed me first!!" he yelled back,

"he kicked me out for waiting for you and I got mad ight?"

"then be the bigger person and wait for me outside!! I told you that's how he is ace!"

"you really gon be on his side niyah?" he looked at her and clenched his jaw.

"I'm not ace I'm just saying that you should've waited outisde then none of this would've happen and now he could fire me"

"the job don't even pay you good niyah, if you really needed money you know I can take care of that, I always make sure you and your kid is good" ace said truthfully and sa'niyah knew it was true.

"look at me" ace grabs her chin and turned her face to his, sa'niyah felt wet after his touch.

"even if he fire you, you got me"  he licked his lips before placing few kisses on her lips that turn sloppy.

as ace pulls her closet to him he stopped after seeing sa'niyah placing her hand on his lap, which may not or may was on purpose.

hol on sa- we at a red light" he tried stopping her from unbuckling his belt

"so?"

"niyah.." he groaned seeing nai bobbing her head up and down as he drives pass the green light, while almost crashing someone from the feeling of sa'niyah mouth inside his meat.

he found a parking lot having only 2 cars parked and parked his car.

he held her hair up out of her face and looking up while holding a moan.

moments later he released himself inside her mouth and she continued making ace groan.

sa'niyah slurped all his cream and bite her bottom lip as she made eye contact with him

"take your lil ass to da back" he licked his lips making sa'niyah crawl to the backseat feeling bubbly in the inside and excited.

-

10:34 PM

"baby the popcorn readyyy!" sa'niyah said happily while bringing one large bowl of popcorn. sa'niyah's grandma was asleep and esmari was staying over at Naomi's house for a few days, so basically saniyah and ace had the whole house to themselves.

"ouch" she spoke quietly while bending down to sit next to ace.

"your legs still hurt" he looked at her and smirked.

"no.." she looked down knowing her legs were still hurting from earlier.

"ight" ace chuckled while rubbing on her thighs.

"what movie we watching?" he looked at her while bringing one of her thighs over to his leg and rubbed up against her inner thighs.