Horrid Henry x Rude Ralph (pt.4)

After the next few weeks Henry and Ralph began to get even closer to each other to the point that people began to wonder if the two friends began dating to which if they were asked Henry and Ralph would both immediately deny though Henry wasn't too opposed to the idea and was secretly disappointed whenever Ralph would say that they were only friends."well if it isn't the two boyfriends" Margaret teased as she stood in front of them as Susan stood behind them with her arms crossed "what do you want moody Margaret and you already know where not dating" Henry said pissed as he didn't want to deal with Margaret's teasing on a Monday"well that's not what I've heard" Margaret teased with a smirk on her face "yeah we've heard y'all are dating" Susan chimed in with the same shit eating grin on her face as she tried to mimic Margaret's smirk as Henry flushed red with embarrassment as he didn't think rumors of then dating would go around so fast. " Oh hush it Margaret Henry already told you that we weren't dating why can't you get over that or are you just jealous that ne ans Henry are so close while you and Susan are more like bus mates rather than actually friends" Ralph said as he matched Margaret and Susan's shit eating grins as Margaret lookedbat then with anger in her eyes" oh shut it me snd Susan aren't bus mates we're friends and at least were not mistaken for two fags!" Margaret said as she pushed past then and stormed away"yeah at least were not fags!" Susan said before following Margaret as Henry flipped them off as they walked away and Henry and Ralph walked to class together. "Hey sorry about that" Henry said as he hated having to have Ralph stick up for him whenever it came to bullying or teasing at times from people like Margaret or Susan "yeah I'm fine and don't worry you don't need to apologize it's not you fault that those insufferable bitches can't handle two boys being close to each other it just shows how miserable they are" Ralph said as he opened the door of the hallway where their classroom was " well thanks I guess it means a lot to have someone stick up for ne against moody Margaret instead of having to do it by myself all the time but you didn't have  to do that im used to their teasing i just usually ignore it" Henry said as they walked into class and sat down in their seats that were next to each other"yeah we'll your my friend and that's what friends do plus I don't really like Margaret and what she said was really outta pocket she had not right to say any of that to you henry" ralph replied with a smile on his face causing henry to blush.