Chapter three: Makeover

Start from the beginning

"EXACTLY! Two words that should never go together"
I could see Sophie roll her eyes so I just sight and told her my idea.
"Fine! If you can answer all my questions without saying yes, you can only say no, than you're free from your makeover"
I could see Sophie smile with enthusiasm so I added that she would totally miss everything but she just shrugged and told me to start with the questions quickly.
"Do you love Iggy?"
"Biana-aaa, uhh, fine...n-o"
"I never said they were going to be easy! Do you enjoy having Edaline and Grady as your parents?"
"Now that's just ruthless Biana!"
"You didn't respond my question..."
"N-n-no?"
"I DIDN'T HEAR YOU"
"No"
"Do you miss your relationship with Fitz?"
"That one's easy! NOPE"
"Well last one...do you have a crush on Keefe?"
"Well, umm..."
"SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER!!!!"
"Umm...Si?"
"OMG Sophieeee, y-you like Keefe! I can finally ship sail Sokeefe"
I started squealing from delight but then remembered Sophie couldn't say yes.
"You said yes, so you get a makeover"
"Nope, I said-"
"Yes! si en español todavía cuenta"
"Vos hablas español?"
"Un poco si, but enough of that, I need to.....GIVE YOU A MAKEOVER, ohhhh, the boys will be drooling when they see you!"
"Jaw dropping I'm sure"
Lyhn appeared behind me,
"Sorry couldn't help eavesdropping"
"Oh my mallowmelt! You look gorgeous girl"
She really did, Lyhn was wearing a light blue dress with embroidered flowers on it, with a silver necklace with a heart, white and silver heels, some beautiful light blue eye shadow, that matched with her eyes and a loose fishtale braid.

Lyhn's clothes:

(Sorry I have such bad taste in clothes and I couldn't find any braid with black hair or silver tips)

"You look stunning Lyhn!"
Marella says hidden behind the closet,
"Marella come out, don't be shy, I'm sure you look beautiful"
Lyhn says trying to peek behind the closet.
"Fine! But please don't laugh"
And when Marella come's out its breathtaking, she was wearing a pastel pink dress with a sorta' transparent (I don't know how to explain) cape, with pink eye shadow, smooth heels and a simple French braid full of pink flowers.

Marella's clothes:

"I never knew are fire girl could be so fairy like" Sophie whispered to me and I nodded with Lyhn in agreement

"Please, say something"
Marella fidgeted with her braid,
"You... look like an actual princess!"
I shouted and went to admire my work,
"You are seriously talented Biana, you make us look so beautiful"
"You already are"
I said with my eyes full of tears, omg I forgot of Sophie.
"Well Sophie your turn!"
(Skip the whole makeup progress)
"Grab the red dress from the fifth hanger, of the third row, of my second closet!"
"GOODNESS how do you memorize it all" Sophie loked at me shocked and I just shrugged.
"Aahhh!"
Sophie shouted,
"What happened?"
"I'm not wearing that monstrosity!!!"
"It's not that bad...it's plain red!"
"It shows all my boobs Biana!"
"Meh, yah' still have to wear it, a deal is a deal"
"FINE"
I made Sophie wear a red plain, tight dress, with golden heels, gold accessories, gold eye shadow which brings attention to her gorgeous brown eyes and a normal waterfall braid, since she didn't want anything difficult, since she would ruin it in seconds anyway.

Sophie's clothes:

"Run Sophie!"Marella and Lyhn shouted, I was laughing as I chased a screaming Sophie who didn't want eyeliner

"Run Sophie!"
Marella and Lyhn shouted, I was laughing as I chased a screaming Sophie who didn't want eyeliner.
"No, no, please, anything but eyeliner!"
"Muahahahaha"
I laughed my evil laugh, but someone interrupted it by slamming the door open.
"Who is this damsel in distress?"
"KEEFE!?"
I shouted in unison with the girls.
Keefe was wearing a bowl on his head, with some pillows tide on his waist and chest as armor and he was holding a water gun.
"Let go of Foster, or else I'll have to launch my deadly weapon!"
"Oh yeah"
I called for Marella and Lyhn to hold Sophie down.
"It's three against one!"
I blowed him a raspberry,
"Look again"
I look behind Keefe and Tam is there with another water gun, while Dex is holding a wooden sword, Fitz is hiding behind the Wylie and Wylie is weezing of laughter.
(Skip the whole battle)
"Guy's, you can stop drooling at us"
Lyhn goes and closes Wylies jaw,
Marella starts chuckling and whispers something in my ear,
"Look at how Keefe is gawking at Sophie"
I start laughing at her comment and everybody looked at me, thinking I had mental problems.
"Woah Foster...nice boobs"
Keefe smirks and Sophie blushed so hard her face was the color of her dress.
"Ooh, are we playing make Foster blush, that's fun, Fitzypoo come try it out!"
Fitz stares at Sophie for a little while until Sophie finally blushed.
"I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10, that was impressive!"
I giggled when Sophie scowled,
"Your turn Dex!"
Dex goes and huggs Sophie,
"Oof, ouch Dex, not even a 1.5"
Tam goes and starts twirling Sophie's waterfall braid,
"Wow! Bangs boy just got a 6.5, I'm so proud of you"
Keefe wipes his fake tears and pretends to blow his nose on an invisible tissue.
Wylie gives Sophie a quick kiss on the forehead, I could feel Lyhn's jealous glare from behind me.
"Well, Sophie did blush, but-"
"It just felt brotherly!"
Sophie finished my sentence.
"Aww, you're already finishing your own sentences like a real couple!"
I laugh delighted by Sophie and Keefe's tomatoe colored features.
"Why don't you go Keefe?"
Marella asks,
"Well, cause we know I'll win! But if you say so"
Keefe goes and drags his fingers through Sophie's bare arms and whispers something none of us can hear, but just then Sophie blushes so much her face is even more red than the dress she was wearing.
"Wow! I would give that a 10 Keefe"
Dex starts laughing and we all give in,
"I just wish I knew what you whispered to Sophie"
"The keefester never reveals his secrets!"

(Thank you all for reading and your support, I hope I can keep writing more chapters and hopefully hear your comments, love you guys)