004, bagels

social media, real life

@JAELYNSTURNIOLO

Liked by nathandoe8, christophersturniolo, and 345,497 othersjaelynsturniolo i heart bagelsview comments

jaelynsturniolo i heart bagels
view comments

user suddenly my names bagel
nicolassturniolo Nathan that's my sister
nathandoe8 THATS NOT ME???

matthew.sturniolo Where's my bagel?
jaelynsturniolo on my counter

user BODY GOALS
jaelynsturniolo LOVE YOU

nathandoe8 Jaelyn
jaelynsturniolo nathan

nicolassturniolo That's my younger sister guys
jaelynsturniolo that's my older brother guys

ariana_greenblatt THATS MY BEST FRIEND🫶🫶🫶🫶
jaelynsturniolo I LOVE YOU FOREVER😘😘😘😘

user GUYS WHO IS THIS GIRL?
user nathans gf
jaelynsturniolo HELLO??

christophersturniolo JAE MAKE ME A BAGEL
jaelynsturniolo no

Jaelyn walked out of the bathroom. "Jesus!" Chris shrieked. Jaelyn stared at him. "You scared me. What're you wearing?"

"A face mask." Jaelyn tells him. Chris poked her face. "Get out!" Jaelyn yelled. Chris smiled. Jaelyn took a bite of her bagel and walked into her room and closed the door. Nate started FaceTiming her. Jaelyn answered and set her phone against her desk. "Hello, Nathan." Jaelyn says, finishing her bagel.

Nate narrowed his eyes at her playfully. "Hello, Jaelyn." Jaelyn furrowed her brows. "I have a bone to pick with you." He tells her. Jaelyn tilts her head and picked up her other bagel. Nate started screen sharing and showed her her comment section. Jaelyn started laughing and Nate ended screen sharing. "You think this is funny, Sturniolo?"

Jaelyn nods. "I very much do." She said, taking a bite of her food. Nate set his phone up. After a couple minutes of arguing if it was funny or not, Nate was playing video games and Jaelyn was getting ready. Jaelyn could hear Nate clicking around on his controller. Jaelyn stood up and walked over to her closet. Jaelyn threw a pair of jeans on her bed and looked for a shirt.

She found a blue crop top and nods. She turned her camera off and walked over to her outfit. "Why's your camera off?" Nate asks.

"I'm changing." Jaelyn tells him. Nate nods. Jaelyn sat back down and turned her camera back on. Nate rested his head on the palms of his hands and smiled at her. "What?" She asks. Nate shrugs and looked back at his TV. "What should I do with my hair?" She asks. Nate looked at her.

Jaelyn bit her nails as she waited. "Don't bit your nails." Nate tells her. Jaelyn put her hands in her lap. "Leave it how it is." He nods. Jaelyn held a thumbs up and brushed her hair out. "What're you doing today?"

"Going shopping for Hawaii." Jaelyn says, putting her earrings in. Jaelyn grabbed her purse and her phone. "I'll give you a haul when I'm back." She tells him. Nate nodded.

"Bye, Jae." He says. Jaelyn smiled and he ended the call. Jaelyn put her phone in her back pocket and grabbed her car keys. She walked upstairs and looked at her brothers.

"I'm going shopping. Who wants to come with?" She asks. The triplets stood up and put their shoes on. They followed Jaelyn out to her car.

Chris furrowed his brows. "She can drive, Chris." Nick says, patting his shoulder. Chris nods and got into the car. Jaelyn backed out and started driving to the plaza. Chris and Nick were arguing over what music to play.

"If you two can't stop arguing, you're both paying for everything." Jaelyn tells them. Matt smiled and Jaelyn.

"Matt's mattitude is rubbing off on you, Jae." Chris tells her. Jaelyn glared at him. "Just saying." He mumbled. Jaelyn rolled her eyes. They arrived and Chris paid for parking. They walked around and went into a store. Jaelyn looked at the swimsuits. She found a couple and grabbed them in her size.

They walked around lord of stores, then went home. Jaelyn made them dinner and went down to her room. She FaceTimed Nate. He answered and smiled immediately when her face was shown. "Hello, Jae." Jaelyn waved.

"I'm gonna give you a haul." Jaelyn tells him. Nate nods. Jaelyn started showing him swimsuits, shorts, and shirts she had bought. "Oh, I got you something." Jaelyn grabbed a bracelet and showed it to him. Nate smiled. Jaelyn noticed he was walking around. "Are you outside?" Jaelyn asks, grabbing her phone to look.

"Yeah. I got bored waiting for you to call so I went outside." Nate tells her. Jaelyn smiled. Nate started laughing. "I got a screenshot of you." Jaelyn rolled her eyes.

"I better look good it in." She tells him. Nate nods and started screen sharing.

"You do." He tells her. Jaelyn smiled.

@NATHANDOE8 posted on their story!