He looks over at her, as if she'd just said the most ridiculous thing. "All the time, you have to be a bit more specific though."

She looks all around them, over her shoulder, and licks her lips. She knows that it's a stretch, but she also think it's weird that this blond girl was in her—vision? Halicinatinon? She isn't sure what to call it— about Sam's burning apartment, just as it was happening, and now she's dreaming of her, as well as funerals, graves, and death."Like, for example, reoccurring dreams of this one blonde girl?"

That gets Sam attention. His head swings in her direction. "What kind of dreams are you talking about?"

"I don't know how to explain it. But, like, death. And she was in that... vision, or whatever, that I had about your burning apartment. And now I'm having dreams about her, and they're unclear, but all I feel is grief when I wake up. As if I've lost someone I deeply cared about."

Sam frowns. "Describe her."

Nevaeh pauses for a moment, trying to grasp the girl's face. "She's beautiful. Wavy hair, uh... and a beauty mark," she touches the spot right in between her eyebrows, "right here."

When Sam doesn't say anything after a while, she looks up at him to see him frowning, deep in thought. "Sam?"

He looks at her, as if snapping back into reality. "Uh, she was my girlfriend. Jess. She was there."

Nevaeh looks down.  "I'm sorry," she says.

He shakes his head. "S'not your fault."

"This is it. Blackwater Ridge," Roy says.

Nevaeh looks up at Sam. "No really," she mouths, mockingly and he chuckles.

"What coordinates are we at?" Sam asks the know-it-all.

"Thirty-five at minus 111."

Dean comes up to Sam and Nevaeh. "You hear that?"

"Yeah," Nevaeh and Sam reply in unison.

"Nothing," she says.

"Not even crickets," Sam says.

"I'm gonna go take a look around," Roy says, drawing the trio's attention.

Nevaeh turns back around, not even bothering to comment on his idiotic suggestion.

"You shouldn't go off by yourself," Sam says.

"Yes he should," Nevaeh murmurs and Dean agrees, but still plucks her arm. She elbows him.

"That's sweet. Don't worry about me," the man mocks and Nevaeh rolls her eyes. "He's the type of person to make you bitch slap him, and then look at you like you're the jackass with no home training." Sam and Dean both nod in agreement.

"All right, everybody stays together. Let's go," Dean says.

"Haley! Over here!" The group hear's Roy call from a distance and they all take off running towards the voice. Nevaeh's the first to find Roy, followed by the rest of the group.

"Oh my god," Hayley breathes.

"Looks like a grizzly," Nevaeh says, examining the ruins of Tommy's tent. She doesn't think it is, but it's best not to worry Haley after seeing all of the blood, claw marks, and torn up tent.

"Tommy?" Hayley calls for her brother. "Tommy!" The girl calls again, louder this time and Nevaeh shushes her. "Why?" She asks.

"It might still be out there," she says.

"Nevaeh!" She hears Dean call. She looks up, and she hears it again. She looks behind her, and she walks towards his voice. She finds him along with Sam crouching down. She crouches down next to them.