ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

𝟼:𝟺𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.

𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙽, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙿𝙸𝙴𝚁𝙲𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙽, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙿𝙸𝙴𝚁𝙲𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂

𝙻𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚂𝙻𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙽 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙸𝚉𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝙴𝙳 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙻𝚄𝙵𝙵𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙺𝙴𝚃.

She had a very busy day yesterday and this morning. Yesterday was cheerleading practice and there were 2 new people on the team she had to train. Today she had work at 7 P.M. til 3 P.M. which made her extra exhausted.

Laliana maybe a nail tech, hairstylist and lash tech but it was exhausting doing all 3 jobs all the time and standing up for a long amount of time.

People wondered how she got all that money to pay off her car and the house she lived alone in. Her mother was a lawyer/agent so she was always busy. But still paid off the house so her daughter could have some place to stay.

Although her mother was busy didn't mean Laliana and Lisa weren't close because they most definitely were.

Lisa didn't let her job take over the fact that she still has 2 lovely kids at home. She knew her kids needed her and always stuck by their side. Even if they were sick today she would take off for along amount of time and be there for them.

As Laliana snored away with her hands on top of each other lying on them. She soon stopped snoring for a couple minutes and all you could hear was her breathing. The rest of the room was silent.

Before she could drag out a loud snore her phone started to ring. Her red eyes quickly shot open. She groaned, reaching over grabbing the phone off the dresser. Checking the contact it only said Joanna's name.

She smacked her teeth and decided to ignore it. Putting the phone on mute and placing it back on the dresser. Laliana closed her eyes and went in the same position earlier falling back to sleep.

5 minutes later into her sleep out of nowhere a familiar voice from outside shouted her name. "LALIANA ANSWER YA DAMN PHONE I KNOW YOU SEE ME CALLING YOU!" Joanna shouted.

Laliana smacked her teeth and ignored Joanna. Laliana wondered what Joanna could possibly want that she blew up her phone and now yelling outside of her house.

Soon enough she heard a loud knock on her window. Laliana turned over and seen Jordan waving at her with a smirk. She glared at Jordan while squinting her eyes. Getting out of bed slipping on her stitch slippers. She stomped her way over to Jordan and opened the window.

ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें