chapter 14: stop sophia, stop.

leah hands me the glass of water.
i take some more pain killers, gulping down the water. it's bloody boiling in here, we really need to get someone in to fix the air conditioning.
i walk into my bedroom, stripping off my hoodie. being dehydrated, and boiling hot is not a good combination.
i'm not too tired, but i have got a headache, a very bad one, but it's easing now that i've had painkillers.
i starts laying in leah's bed, but get bored quite quick.
i go into the kitchen, where she is.
she's stood by the sink, washing up some glasses. her shirt is draped around her shoulders, her back muscly. jesus.
and god,
she looks hot as fuck.
i wrap my arms around her from behind, pulling her back against my stomach.  our bare skin against eachother sends sparks through my body, pulsing me with all sorts of feelings. feelings that i don't know.

"really miss me that much?" she teases, putting down the last cup. she turns to face me, my arms still firmly around her.

"as if" i scoff, knowing i'm lying. i pick her up, lifting her feet off the floor, feeling the sudden urge to be annoying.

"hey! put me down"
"soph!!"
she squeals as i carry her into our bedroom.
considering how hungover i am and will be tomorrow, i'm surprised i'm still as lively and able to pick her up. but, i'm not a pussy. i'm not going to let a small little hangover effect me.

"nope" i chuck her down onto my bed as she squirms and kicks her legs around, making an attempt to escape. i climb ontop of her, resting my body into hers.

"soph, i was in the middle of something" she protests

"yeah, and what was that?" i tease, running my hands over her sides in an attempt to distract her

"uh- i was. i can't remember" she says reluctantly
"you're a dick, you know that?" i smirk

"ofcourse i know" i reply snarkily. leah shakes her head laughing at me.
i start into her deep blue eyes.
i've never noticed they're blue before.
that's odd.
i guess i've just looked at her body. that sounds extremely shallow. i've never really looked at a women without thinking about just fucking them. i know, i'm a bit of a dickhead.
i won't deny that. everyone knows it, i know it. i'm a dickhead.
normally, i've just looked at leah's body, and any girls infact.
ive never looked at their eyes, of their smile, or noticing the small things - like leah's little laugh she does when she's nervous.
i've never looked at women like that. untill now.
i keep finding myself thinking about leah, and not just fucking her, like actually spending time with her. not that i don't want to fuck leah though. god, i definitely would.

"what?" she giggles, doing that little laugh she does.

"nothing, you're just pretty" i reply, struggling to hold the eye contact.
it's things like this.
i can easily look a girl in the eyes and tell her she's hot, or flirt with her. but, i can never do anything comfortably if it involves my feelings.

"no way, did i actually just get a compliment from sophia stone?!"  she says sarcastically

"okay leah, you won't be getting one again anytime soon" i rest my head in the crook of her neck.

"yeah right " she mumbles, running her fingers through my hair. god i love that.
i shuffle myself slightly, pushing my head further into her neck.
after a while leah adjusts herself, moving her hips up as she does so, turning me on at the same time.
i pull my head away a little and connect my lips to her neck, kissing her gently. she squeezes her thighs around me in reaction. i pull my weight off of her, dragging my hands over her stomach, before pushing myself against her again. she sighs, placing her hand firmly on my lower back, turning me on even further.
i start sucking on her neck gently, knowing better than to leave hickeys if i don't want a major telling off from leah.