- ♡ CHAPTER EIGHT : SHITTY STAFF ♡ -

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♠ ♥ ♠
            – ♥ ANGEL DUST'S POINT OF VIEW ♥ –

I groaned as I woke up, my vision slightly blurry and my head pounding. I sat up in bed, which I realized was not my bed. I was in Husker's room, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I saw his top hat on the nightstand next to me. I grumbled as I remembered last night. We hadn't fucked. Dammit. I stood up, brushing myself off. I had slept in my work clothes, so I smelled... not the best. Husk had to have some kind of Cologne or some shit in here, right? And he probably wouldn't mind me using it if he did... I wiped my eyes, and nearly fell back on the bed.

"Fottuta piccola stronza gremlin—What the actual Hell, Niffty?" Niffty held a change of clothes, and my favorite perfume in her small hands. Her one eye was wide, and she had a wide grin on her face. I raised an eyebrow, but I grabbed my clothes and perfume. "What are you smilin' 'bout?"

Niffty grinned wider, her hands dropping to her sides, grabbing the dagger that was strapped to her waist with the straps of her freshly stained apron. "I killed a family of spiders in the closet before I woke you up. They tried to bite me, but I bit them instead."

I groaned, walking to the bathroom. "I don't know what I expected, Niff. Fuckin' Christ..." I turned around and into Husk's bathroom to change. The change of clothes were similar to my other uniform, but they were differently colored, and matched my palette more. There was a long-sleeved white dress shirt with pink cuffs, and a back-and-pink striped suit vest. A pair of black Latin ballroom pants were at the bottom of the stack, and also a note. I guessed it was from Husk. 'I hope you like this a little bit better than your old uniform. It was damn expensive.'

I stepped out of the room, and Niffty handed me a pair of boots. I nodded and slid them on, smiling. Honestly, I did like this outfit better than my old uniform. I turned to Niffty, who was sitting on Husk's bed and swinging her legs. I rolled my eyes, and stepped towards the door, but I stopped myself. I turned to Niffty, my hand on my hip.

"Hey, Niff?" I asked, my voice soft. "Where's Husk?"

Niffty stopped swinging her legs. She shrugged, playing with her dagger. "I don't know. Husk never tells me anything... He's just gone, I guess."

I sighed. "Thanks for the help, Niff... Buon Dio..." I hurried out of the door, and towards the bar.

I sat down at the bar, not bothering to look up at the bartender. I was at the bar most of the time at the casino. It was always filled with horny fuckers who were always willing to tip for good services. I grumbled, laying my head on the table. I heard footsteps approach me, and I put my hand up. I heard a soft scoff, and I rolled my eyes. "Just get me a bottle of whiskey or somethin'..." I looked up, and found a face I didn't recognize.

The bartender had greyish-lavender colored skin. On her left eye, she wore an eyepatch with a red X over it, while her right eye had a light pink sclera and an ivory iris. Her hair was greyish-whitish and knee-length, with faded purple tips, and a red hairbow. Her hair resembled moth wings in a way. She wore a buttoned black blouse with white stripes and sleeves that went to her elbows. She wore a red miniskirt with pockets, and a pattern of black and white pips along the hem. Inside the pockets were a deck of cards, a seven of swords facing out. She wore black fingerless gloves, and heel boots similar to the ones I wore, but they went up to her knees. She was holding a bottle of tequila in her hand and sipping on it as she leaned her elbows on the bar table. She looked absolutely pissed.

She handed me the bottle of whiskey, and took a sip from her alcohol. I glared at her. Husk had been talking about finding new staff, but he said he couldn't find anybody. So who was she?