𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.

February 7th 2024
Still at the hospital
9:42 am
Ray -Pov
(Ari is Ray bsf, Kia is Lay-Lay ex, like I said, I accidentally mixed up the names in the story)

A lot of Lay-Lay family came to visit, including her friends. She did talk to a lot of authorities about what happened that night, and identified her stepdad and her ex.

They were already arrested, but they wanted to make sure they caught the right people.
Lay-Lay was starting to help physically, but not exactly mentally. She still panicked and cried.
I heard a knock on the door, and I went up to open it, as Lay-Lay sipped on some lemonade while watching TV. (oh also they did find all of their electronics. It was just an a safe in Lay-Lay's mom closet)
I seen Ari, "hey" she said, walking in with flowers and a big balloon.

"hey" I said and Lay-Lay had a big bright smile on her face.
We sat down and all started talking, we had a good conversation it lasted about 2 hours. We really was just talking about how all of us was doing, and problems at school.
Ari said there wasn't much going on at school besides rumors about Lay-Lay that somehow the school found out about it.

We talk some more, Intel Ari decided to leave because she had to get ready for work.
"you okay?" I asked Lay-Lay. "mhm, I'm okay" she said, in a relaxed, sweet tone.
Sounds like her normal voice was coming back,
"want food or drink?" I asked looking up at her from my phone.

"Cookie and more lemonade" she said rubbing her eyes, "what kind of cookie and where from?" I asked her as I got up and stretched.
"um, I want Crumbl cookie and a lemonade from Chick-fil-A.. I want fries also from Chick-fil-A" she said as she picked up her phone.

"okay baby, but ima have to go get it, will you be okay mama?" I asked. "yea, since I now have an emergency button" she said. I figured she was starting to heal because a psychiatrist been visiting her. She's doing much better, and it kind of seem that her old self was starting to come back slowly.

"okay, I'll be right back I promise, you'll be okay" I said, kissing her. "I love you" she said as she picked up a bag of chips. "I love you mama" I said grabbing my jacket and walking out the door.

I tried to be as fast as I could getting her some cookies, her drink and nuggets. I grabbed her a cup of ice cream as well because she told me that her throat was dry earlier.
I went to get her some panda express as well, none of the lines were long at all so I took around 25 minutes. I got back an open up the door, she was laughing at a TikTok on her phone.

I was happy to see her smiling again after a few days, and I still can't believe she's starting to heal so quickly unlike a lot of other people. "I got you a lot of food ma" I said, placing it down on the counter. "I see a panda express bag!" She said, in excitement sitting up. "yes, I got you your Chick-fil-A lemonade, Crumbl cookies, ice cream, your fries, and Panda Express
your favorite!" I said, as I seen her face lit up.

" I feel so bad you have been doing so much for me, like everything in your power.." Lay-Lay said. " It's okay, beautiful I will do anything in my power for you to feel happy again, and don't worry about school. I've been doing all my work on my computer." I said, bringing her food to her.

Also, in case you're wondering, yes her mom and sister been visiting her everyday.
I took her food out so she wouldn't have to do it, her arm was hurting a lot because she was complaining about it all day, so I fed her food to her.
"you leaving the hospital next week Thursday mama" I said, as I gave her her lemonade. "okay.." she said in a low, soft tone.

As if all her happiness left her body, "baby, you can come stay with me and tell you heal. And for your family if they're okay with it don't forget I also have another house, so if you want to stay close to them it's okay but if you want to stay with me that's okay as well. Kia and William is facing a life sentence anyway, or probably the death penalty.. you'll be okay and I'll keep you safe no matter what including your mom and sister" I said.

"okay, but they are probably going to send someone out to kill me.." Lay-Lay said as she wiped her tears.
"they won't mama, I promise they will not. And if they do, I will be with you at all times no matter what." I said, holding her.
"okay baby"

I continue to feed her food and put on SpongeBob for her since that is her favorite cartoon, she ate so much that she fell asleep. She still had food left, so I just saved it and put it in the refrigerator, then I went to the shower. I was in there for about 25 minutes, when I got out, I brush my teeth and washed my face and put on my clothes.

I walked out, and she was rubbing her eyes. "shower?" She asked. "yes baby, you next" I said putting my clothes into my bag.
"okay" she said, sitting up and drinking some more of her lemonade.
I untangled her from her wires and took a few of them off that the doctor said I could takeoff to give her baths. I took off her hospital gown, bra and panties. I carried her and brought her to the shower.

There is a chair in the shower like most hospitals, so I sat her onto it, and bathe her.
Her stab wounds and cuts were healing, I made sure to wipe around the areas very carefully I made sure water didn't hit it as much. So pretty much the water was just hitting her legs.

While we were in the shower I brushed her teeth and washed her hair. I washed every part of her body as much as I could, I turned off the water and dried her off, then carried her back to the bed.

I went into one of her bags to grab her panties and bra, I put them on and put her hospital gown back on. I tucked her back into the bed, giving her her lemonade and drying her hair and detangling it.
I put her hair into a bun so it wouldn't get her way, I heard three loud knocks, so I went open the door.
It was a to give Lay-Lay her medicine.

When the nurse left I put Lay-Lay in her wheelchair and decided to bring her outside since the doctors and nurse said I could. Plus she was just complaining about not being outside, there's a tiny park that was built right behind the hospital for patient, so I brought her outside and walked her around a bit.

"baby" she said. "hm" I respond. "look birds baby birds" she repeated pointing up to a tree. "I see mama" I said looking up at the colorful birds.
"they're pretty" she said. "just like you mama"

I tucked to some of her hair behind her ear so she could see better, we walked around for about two hours then went back in because she got tired.
I tucked her into her bed and put on SpongeBob before she fell asleep I made sure to give her some water.
I turned off all the lights and laid down on the couch, watching videos on my phone.