-Truth or Laser Shark-

Morning came and with it a new day of suffering for the campers.

Yurien woke up earlier to research on the island creatures, searching for what usufulness. He discovered that while some of their ways of acting were altered due to the mutations, most of their diets, basic instincts and natures remained the same. They were still animals at the end of the day, and if they see an enemy they think is too strong to fight, they will choose to flee rather than fight, and if they find someone who meet their food and shelter necesities, they will submit to him. Like the squirrel from yesterday.

Speaking of which, the little guy kept sleeping on the same bowl his nuts once where. He curled up and wrapped it's tail around itself, looking really adorable. Too adorable for Yurien.

He couldn't resist the temptation, and so he grabbed his whip and whipped, making a sound that woke the squirrel up from shock. Timothy, as Yurien decided to call his new "friend", quickly stepped out of the bowl and saluted.

—Good boy. —Yurien smirked proudly at his new pet obedience. —I have a mission for you, Timothy. Go around and gather as much information about the other campers as you can. And report me any strange thing that you find on the island.— Timothy saluted Yurien and stormed outside with a determined look on his face.

This was Yurien strategy. Gather and tame enough animals to roam around the island to gather any information that may benefit him. A part of him thought that he didn't need them to win the game, but he could see that his competitors wouldn't put it easy to him.

Right now, Yurien was more worried about Dawn who, if he was careless, would see trough his plans and ruin them. Not mentioning her other abilites that might be a problem in the future, specially if she forms any alliance.

But she wasn't the only problematic one. Jo, Lighting and Brick, despite having the IQ of a room temperature in alaska, where physically strong and determined. And while Jo and Lighting didn't know how to work in a team, they might be problematic once the teams merge.

And then there was also Scot, who was currently running away from giant mutant beavers.

[Confesional booth]

—It doesn't requeire a genius to know what Scott was looking so early in the morning. Honestly, I wasn't expecting him to be the only one to catch on and search for that inmunity idol. Either he knows he's the next one voted off, or he has some kind of plan.

[-]

—Alright, I'll admit it. —Scott confessed. —I was out there searching for the inmunity idol, not that they need to know. But it's all part of my strategy: Making my team loose in order to give the maggots a false sense of security. Before I pick them off. —He's interrupted by a knock on the cabin. —Occupied! —Sadly for him, the beaver didn't mind that and stormed trough the outhouse anyway.

[Confesion ends]

Yurien stepped out of his room and walked down to the main room. Mike and Cameron were alredy there playing some videogames that came with the cabin. If Sam saw this he would be green of envy.

Brick and Jo entered the cabin after their morning exercise routine. The soldier saluted to Yurien, while the tomboy passed aside him, hitting his shoulder with hers.

—Morning, Brick. Went to a morning race?

—Sir, yes, sir! I ran 8k miles uphill backwards with earplugs.

—Why earplugs?

—I don't know!

Yurien rolled his eye. The short time he has spent with the Maggots, he has learned to not bother asking.