"Look at you all grown up Jiwon." Uncle Yang said, putting down the fruit and stuff he brought, opening his arms for a hug. "Long time no see Uncle." Jiwon said with a smile, happy to be reunited with one of the closest people to her. 

Uncle Yang was like the best uncle ever. He always treated Jiwon like his own daughter, and he even told her parents he wished she really was his daughter. Uncle Yang was like a second father to me. 

He always made sure that Jiwon felt loved and special. He spoiled the girl and Jungwon so much when they were kids. They got treat and toys that made them feel like the luckiest kids ever, even though Jiwon's own parents used to tell him off for it. 

"Are you excited for school tomorrow?" Uncle Yang asked, making Jiwon frown and mutter, "School? Already," though it was loud enough for everyone to hear. 

Uncle Yang chuckled before suggesting, "Unless you want to skip and go shopping with me."

Jiwon smirked, raising her eyebrows as she looked at him. That's when Auntie Yang came over and smacked both of us on the head. 

"You, young lady are going to school tomorrow," she scolded, then turned to Uncle Yang, "and you, old man, we are going on a date tomorrow and buy clothes for our vacation." 

a/n: not Auntie Yang smacking them into reality 💀

"Vacation?" Jiwon questioned. 

"It's their 25th-year anniversary, so they will be travelling to Hawaii, Japan, Thailand and the Maldives." Jungwon blurted out. 

"Rich people these days." Jiwon says with a sigh. Jungwon also joins her, nodding in agreement. Jiwon ended up giving him a weird look because he is the rich person she was talking about. 

a/n: rich people shit fr 

After dinner, everyone headed off to their rooms to rest, tired from the day's events. Jiwon, however, found herself unable to sleep even though she was exhausted. She tossed and turned for what felt like hours, her mind refusing to calm down. 

Eventually she gave up on trying to sleep and decided to get a glass of water. As she made her way through the quiet house, she heard the faint sound of typing coming from Jungwon's room. 

Jiwon quietly approached and gently pushed the door open. Startled by her sudden entrance, Jungwon visibly flinched. "No knocking," he said sarcastically, raising his eyebrows. 

"I can't sleep." Jiwon replied, ignoring his sarcasm as she climbed into his bed like a child seeking comfort. Jungwon chuckled softly at her childishness. 

Jungwon jumped up from his gaming chair and hurried out of the room, leaving Jiwon puzzled as she frowned in confusion. "What's he up to now?" Jiwon whispered to herself. 

Four minutes later Jungwon returned with a bowl of chips in his hands. Jiwon's eyes lit up at the sight of her favorite Lays Barbecue chips - a childhood favorite. 

With a smile, Jungwon left the bowl on the bedside table before darting off again. Soon after, he came rushing back into the room, this time carrying two cans of soda. 

"I love you, Won." Jiwon said making him roll his eyes. "Love me or the food?" Jungwon teased. 

Jiwon smiled mischievously, "The food of course."  

Jungwon dramatically gasped despite already knowing her answer. He knew her too well, he had rushed to the shops today to buy her favorite food and chips. 

"So, what movie?" Jungwon asked. 

Jiwon pretended to think for a while before answering, "When I Fly Towards You." 

Jungwon also said it at the exact same time as her, just to tease her. Jiwon looked at him, shocked. "How did you know?" she exclaimed, her eyes wide with surprise. 

Before he could answer, Jiwon gasped, "Did you stalk me?!" 

Jungwon looked at her, equally as shocked. "No, you literally send messages ranting on how you wanted to be Su Zaizai every day," he responded, speaking like he was rapping, not wanting to be accused of stalking. 

Truth be told, there were times were he actually did, and once Sunoo liked all her old stories to make it seem like Jungwon was stalking her. 

a/n: The way Sunoo is Sunoo-ing

Jiwon awkwardly laughed, remembering that she actually did say all those things to Jungwon. 

The rest of the night was spend watching movies together. After four hours of laughter and giggles, exhaustion finally caught up on them. They curled up on the bed, snuggling together under a cosy blanket and drifted off to sleep. 

In all seriousness you should definitely check out 'When I Fly Towards You'

In all seriousness you should definitely check out 'When I Fly Towards You'. It's easily one of my favorite c-dramas because of how comforting it is. For anyone that is wondering, it is available to watch of Youtube. 

If any of you actually end up watching it, tell me how you liked it :)