''Like what?''

''Like you are seeing me for the first time, like it's the first time you are looking at me.''

Varun held both her hands into his and pecked them softly. ''I want to believe you are here, I want my heart to know you are mine and that I will see you all my life.''

Riya wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him all over his face. ''I am here, and I will be here..forever. We will always be there for eachother. Do you get me?'' He nodded. Riya hugged him tight. Varun lifted her off the floor and she squeaked.

''What do you want for dinner?''

''Let's do it together.'' And then he questioned on her upcoming exam and when he couldn't get a satisfactory answer, he scolded her and she kept laughing at him.

About half an hour later, they sat opposite to the television eating their meals. ''What do you think Nirali will have. Boy or a girl?''

''I wish it's a girl, We can dress baby girls amazingly , while boys can do only in one t-shirt.'' Riya said munching her food.

Varun thought, ''even I want if to be a girl, and then we will have a junior and our first female band member.'' Riya chuckled. Varun grinned wide. ''I am going to be her God father, infact all 3 of us will her god fathers. I want to give back all my friends gave me, especially Lakshay. His family sponsored my studies and were there when I needed help.''

''Your friends means world to you, don't they?''

''We connected via heart breaks, Lakshay was broken by Nirali, Me by my own cowardliness. Arun, he broke the heart that loved him beyond the limits and now she refuses to forgive him.''

Riya blinked. She kept quiet. ''And Naman.''

''He had been friend zoned all his life. People use him and then leave him, he has always been an option and not a choice.''

''But he is Amisha's choice.''

Varun stayed quite. ''That's a misunderstanding.''

Riya smiled. ''I have seen your brotherly affection towards Amisha, but this is the truth.''

''They aren't good for each other.'' Riya read the agitation in his voice

''Varu, I don't mean to upset you.''

''It's not that. Varun is amazing, but not right for Amisha. She deserves better than amazing.'' Riya wrapped her arm around his. ''As you say!'' And that calmed him

They did dishes together and after about an hour lay I bed holding each other. Riya smiled when she heard his breathing turning even. She lifted her front up staring his calm face. He looked so calm and in peace. Riya placed her head over his heart and varun wrapped his arms around her with a content sigh.

Riya tried to sleep but her thoughts kept her awake, she had given 2 days to Varun's mother and tomorrow morning the given time was ending. She had made up her mind to bring down the elder Dewan publically but she also was worried if Varun would be able to take his.

Even after what he went through, he never disgraced his family. Riya rubbed her chest making a small prayer and wishing her plan worked.

***

Nirali rushed to her bedroom, shaking her husband vigorously. ''Wake up!''

''You made me cook for you and the baby, I need some rest.''

Lakshay whined. ''Lakshay, get up. Look at this.''

Lakshay lifted himself up with great difficulty. ''What?''

''Veena Dewan takes over the Dewan group, Vijay Dewan retires unexpectedly.'' Lakshay was now fully awake. He read the news in detail, a little confused but happy. The dewan group has declared to sponsor the next their next performance.

***

Arun smiled, their planned had worked. He just hoped Varun finally will be able to breathe and if all stayed good, he might even get his mother back.

***

The crowd cheered for the band as the four took their place on the stage. Arun started with drums filling the place with enormous energy. Varun then added the zing with his amazing guitar skills as Naman played the flute. Once they were done, the crowd gave a made cheer.

Lakshay thanked them and then started with his hit number. The slow melodious song picked up the beat and then went onto full blast. The crowd cheered, demanded and the band obliged

Veena Dewan stood watching her beloved son perform. The way people called out his name made her so proud. She stood in VIP stands watching her son perform running all over the stage. Riya wrapped an arm around her. ''You should meet him once.''

Veena took a deep breath. ''No, I need time to forgive myself. I need to be able to see myself in the mirror before I look into the eyes of my son.''

''Ma, what about Varun's father. ''

''He will do as I please, or it may be very bad for his health.'' Veena replied bitter

''Varun's siblings tried reaching him.''

''Keep them aloof, a lot is coming for them as well.'' Veena stood opposite to Riya, cupping her face she smiled. ''Always be on his side, and call me if you need help.''

''I will Ma!'' Veena hugged her tight. ''I am sorry Riya, sorry for what my husband did with you all those years back.''

''Its over.''

''Hopefully! Take care of my Varun.''

Riya nodded, ''I will.''

Veena's eyes again moved to the stage and she found her eyes locked with her son's. He stood there watching her. She smiled between her tears and gave him a flying kiss.

Varun waved and grabbed it. He watched as his mother blessed his Riya before leaving the stands. He wanted to follow her but they both needed more time.

He went back to his guitar ad he watched his Riya holding a paper cut of his screaming her heart out like a fan. Well she had always been.

The crowds vanished for them and they were back to the small restaurant where teenage Varun played guitar and sang while a young innocent Riya went crazy about him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------