Rising from the floor, her long black hair in her face and covered head to toe in blood she spoke harshly. "Home, now." Sasha nodded her head, quickly wobbling to follow her home still filled with potato's as people passing by watched in horror. No one daring to approach them. And that's how she liked it.
Finally home Sasha let all her potato's fall out of her dress and onto the table. "Don't you think that was a bit far?? For a few potato's-" Sasha started but was soon cut off. "Don't blame me, when you started it! Maybe I went over board but you know I have a short temper! I handle things my own way!"

Sasha sighed, slumping into the kitchen chair. She began to speak more softly. "Sorry.. I shouldn't have stole those potato's.. it was stupid-" out of no where y/n burst into laughter, holding her stomach that was hurting from how much she has laughed. "W-what now?" Sasha asked confusedly. "S-seeing you run from those men stuffed with potato's y-you looked so damn funny! HAHAHA!" Sasha rolled her eyes watching y/n slowly melt to the floor with laughter. "Oh suree, go ahead laugh it out! I'll have the final laugh when I don't share them with you!-" "BAHAHAHA!! i-i wouldn't want one! I don't know where it's been~" she continued to laugh hysterically, the image of Sasha wobbling around full of potato's making her worse.

Sasha shook her head, trying her best not to laugh and remain serious. Although it was too hard, y/n's laugh was contagious. And sooner or later both y/n and Sasha are on the floor laughing their asses off, occasionally hitting each other almost struggling for air. "S-shh! Your killing me! A-and how about you huh?! You made that guy eat his friends ear- BAHAHA!" Sasha burst into laughter once more. Their eyes now filled with tears as they both tried to catch their breathe. "Y-you should've seen his face Sasha! He knew he was fucked- HAHA"

After a while they had both calmed down. Sure, they still had the giggles, but you could actually make sense of them now. They laid quietly on the floor, Sasha wiping away her remaining tears from their laugh attack as y/n spoke. "Maybe don't do that again.. sooner or later everyone selling food in the market will be dead and it will be our fault." Sasha shook her head with a light chuckle. "The damn potato's were expensive.. greedy bastards-" "your one to talk! I've never seen a more greedier girl when it comes to food!" Sasha chuckled once more. "Guilty~" y/n shook her head. They were both silent for a while before Sasha spoke.

"Hey.. I was thinking about joining the garrison" she was cut off as y/n spoke. "The garrison?? Those greedy bastards only think of themselves! You know something? They don't even watch over the wall, they just eat all day and get drunk!" Sasha spoke with a mischievous smile. "Exactly! Listen y/n.. free food and free drink AND you get paid for that? Sign me in!" Y/n remained silent for a little while before speaking. "I guess it isn't the worst.. but STILL I can't stand those idiots! They think themselves hero's, but they cry for their mothers in the face of danger." Sasha chuckled. "Your right, but cmon y/n it would be good for both of us! And we can stay out of trouble!-" "nuh uh! I'm gonna stop you right there! I'm not gonna be no fucking garrison-" "cmon y/n! We can do it together!-" "no way! Listen if you wanna do the job that's fine.. I won't have to run around protecting you for stealing food. BUT, count me out of it. I want no part in that shit."

Sasha sighed but she knew there was no changing y/n's mind. Once her mind was made up that was it. "Fine fine.. but watch! I'm gonna be eating so well! Living the good life~" "whatever you say Sasha~ I'm gonna get some sleep.. I'll see you tomorrow potato head!" Sasha rolled her eyes. "See you tomorrow mrs grumpy pants!" Y/n walked into her room, the door closing behind her as Sasha started to cook one of her potato's. Even though it was late at night now, she couldn't resist.

.

(Time skip to 3 weeks later)

Sasha did in fact sign up to be a garrison, even though y/n told her many times not to because they were 'fuckers'. Things were actually going well for her, she got all the food she wanted, drinks, and she got paid. It was going really well. Maybe a bit too well..