Meeting up.. (not The camping part)

days before the camping trip. 6th August 2021. Very sunny day and Everyone around is happy and bright.

Ki:- hey guys! Must of took long to finally meet up to get KIND of ready to hang out again :3

Ka: I mean it wasn't for the camping trip so ofc I would join.

N: about that.. We met up to gather things for it.

Ka: oh.

 A: kamsi why are you so Turned down when we want to hang out

M: she wanna play games but don't wanna be left out (typical pick me behaviour)

Ka: yes AND no. 

M: see, Max is always right.

Ki: you're named '2fingers1hole' I dont think so .

A: she's right

N: stop arguing or agreeing, whatever anyways let's go buy some stuff.

Everyone started walking to the Market to get some camping stuff.  Like bags, sleeping bags, tents, nails , etc. 

 A: lets go to the café and get some drinks and croissants, I'm getting hungry.

N: who will be buying it for everyone ?

Everyone except kamsi: NOT IT .

ka: f_ck.. okay fine ill get them :(

Eveyrone slowly talks and walks (except kamsi) until they got to the café , meanwhile Amelia checks up and Kamsi

A: kamsi, you've seem a little .. down . Ever since I wanted to do a camping trip.

Ka:  maybe because I dont want to do it! Plus that little park of yours had 246 casualties and 174 fatalities there in the span on 1 year. .

Kamsi paused so she wouldn't be loud enough for everyone to hear, she took a deep breath and continued 

Ka: and oh.. all of the Casualties and Fatalities was from due to a murderer. Or someone ATTEMPTING to murder them .

A: oh. I actually didn't know that. And that it's ONLY 2 hours away from my house.. that is more terrifying. 

A: I'm sorry everyone ignored you, we just want to hang out, and the damage already been done, we can't return the stuff we bought. I'm sorry.. again.

Ka: .. its fine. I guess , thanks for checking up on me, you and kimora are the only ones who would do that.

A: it's no problem! Just thought it was a good thing to do. As best friends. 

Only neol noticed that they're at the Café shop now, he'd interrupted any conversations, to start speaking

N: were here at the shop, and whos paying by the way?

Ka: m-

Ameila interrupted Kamsi on purpose.

A: ME, I'm paying for it , please don't buy those like 10000 pound drinks.  

Everyone but kamsi: okay fineeeeee... 

Kamsi was still confused, why would someone do that ? Now like 30 bux done the drain.

Everyone entered the Café, full as usual, there wasn't a line though so that's fine! Cheers to Amelia for making herself pay and not Kamsi.

A: so what do you guys wanna buy ?