Chapter 15: Nothing More

Começar do início

"Uhm? Ask for a refund?" Taemin asked.

"No, non-refundable," Chaeyoung shook her head, although it was a lie.

"See? Just give her regular gifts," Lisa told Taehyung like he was a child.

"Alright," Taehyung sounds defeated.

It is time to go home. They stayed for more than an hour drinking until Chaeyoung was dropped. She laid her head on the table, dead drunk. Eunwoo wasn't that mad but he knew it's gonna be a long night taking care of her.

"Aigoo," Eunwoo carried Chaeyoung to their car while Lisa opened the door for them. Eunwoo placed Chaeyoung on the passenger seat and put on a seatbelt on her.

"You shouldn't be drinking this much babe, your birthday is around the corner," Lisa told her while fixing her hair and putting her bag on her lap. Chaeyoung just giggled at her.

"Are you coming with us Li?" Eunwoo asked while Lisa looked back at Jungkook who was waving his hand to his friends while walking to his car.

"I'll be with Jungkook," Lisa said. She was about to walk away when Chaeyoung halted her.

"That's right Lisaya," Chaeyoung pouted her lips, her head felt dizzy but she wanted to say what she felt, "be with Jungkook,"

"I know, he drank a li—

"He is lonely you know," Chaeyoung's eyes drop more as her emotion staggered, "My poor friend has no one but us, he has no real home, his only family left him, his mother despises him, so he comes to your house because he feels comfortable with you," "I just hope you stay with him more, and more, and more," "Get marry if—

"Aigoo!" Eunwoo covered her mouth to shut her up, "What the hell is she talking about hahahahahaha," He laughed nervously. Lisa looked confused she nodded her head.

"We're here for him Chae, he'll be fine," Lisa smiled.

Chaeyoung manages to remove her boyfriend's, "You don't understand, he likes—

"Aigooo! She's so drunk don't mind her hahaha!" Eunwoo laughed hysterically before removing Chaeyoung's grip on her arm. "Lisa, Jungkook is leaving,"

"Oh, Jungkook! yeah! I have to go, take care of her!" Lisa sprinted towards Jungkook's car after she heard him start it, "Kookie wait for me!"

Eunwoo looked at her sprinting towards Jungkook's car while his girlfriend pouted her lips at him, "I just really hope you're right about everything,"

"He likes her, he just doesn't want to admit it," Chaeyoung giggled, "I can see it,"

Eunwoo sighed before starting his car, "I don't want him to be alone forever,"

"Kookie wait up!"

Jungkook heard her loud voice from his car. "What is that girl doing," He chuckled.

He didn't mean to leave her alone, he would wait until she hops onto a car of her choice. After all, someone who just got out of the store is looking at her.

Lisa opened the door of his car, and instantly made herself comfortable on the passenger seat next to him, "Sorry did I make you wait long?"

Jungkook made a glance from the store before turning his eyes back to her, "No, not really, but I just thought you wouldn't come with me tonight,"

Lisa looked confused, "Why not? Eunwoo can handle Chae,"

"No, it's just that," He paused, not wanting to say things that would make her more confused, "Nevermind,"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Nothing important," Jungkook shook his head nonchalantly.

"If you say so! Let's go home kookie~ I'm so tired," "I miss my bed so much," Lisa buckled her seatbelt. Jungkook turned the wheel, honking his horn to them while a striking gaze was sent back to them so that he could feel his annoyance through reflection. It only changed when Lisa waved her hands goodbye to him as soon as she saw him, his murderous gaze turned into smiling sunshine with no hint of killing him.