nam ra takes the handkerchief from my hand, "this is his blood?" she asks

"can you tell?" na yeon asks back.

nam ra extends her arm holding it down to na yeons leg, "then put it on your wound," nam ra says, na yeon steps back a little, "wipe yourself with it if you're so confident."

"like his blood is so clean." i notice na yeon fumble her words getting increasingly nervous, "he was a zombie."

nam ra throws the fabric to the floor getting increasingly more and more angry. "he was just fine until you infected him with your handkerchief."

"na yeon, you-," i turn around to see cheong san charge for na yeon but was held back by su hyeok.

"damn it! it wasn't me!" she yells crouching down for the handkerchief then going holding it inches away from her wound. ms park rushes over grabbing her arm.

"don't do it, stop it!"

"let go!"

"i said to stop it."

all we could hear was na yeon whimpers before she stands up pushing ms park away.

"i should just die too then, huh? that's what you want isn't it?" she sighs when no one responds to her. "why is gyeong su better than me? that dirty welfie pushed me," i begin to feel enraged by na yeon words and shove her to the floor.

"what makes gyeong su better than you is that he wasn't so selfish and self obsessed, he was kind, he would never intentionally hurt anyone," i fire at her.

"so you did it?" cheong san says as he's being held back by dae su and su hyeok. "how could you just fucking-," he yells at her

"i didn't kill him, okay?! gyeong su fell but he got up and ran, he's still alive, he didn't die just turned!"

"Are you kidding me right now?" on-jos voice trembling.

"stop ganging up on me?! when i said he smelled, you all laughed, you all made fun of him too, don't try to act innocent now."

"how could you do that?" i ask my voice quivering as i speak. "we would never kill someone." i wipe away my tears.

"for fuck sakes, i didn't kill him!"

"you did!" i yell back.

cheong san comes running over shoving na yeon to the floor. "how could you kill him?" i wrap my hand around cheong sans wrist. "you're a murderer."

na yeon looks up to all of us, tears pouring down her face. "i, i have no friends at all, i don't need any of you, fuck you," she whispers before standing up and walking to the door, sliding it open and walking out.

wu jin rushes over to the door but ms park blocks the door from him. "listen , no matter what happens, you stay alive, also you must never take a life, if you cause someone else to die life becomes completely meaningless, all right?" I look around at everyone's somber faces, ms park slides the door open and dae-su rushes after her but not before being held back by wu jin. the door slides closed.

she's gone.

i jump at the sounds of cheong san hitting the cabinets behind me. I walk into the broadcasting room and close the door behind me. I slide down against the wall closing my eyes, not wanting the tears to poor down my face.

how could she?

"are you okay?" i look up to see wu jin standing in front of me. i nod my head sorrowfully.

my lip quivers, "i'm okay," he sits down next to me.

"it's okay if you're not, i don't think any of us are really okay." i give him a small smile before looking down at my hands.

he wraps an arm around my shoulders. "did you know i used to like you." i speak breaking the silence in the room.

"really?" i nod, "when?"

"this was the start of high school, i remember seeing you walk into the classroom, crazy how we were always in the same classroom every year,  i think it's because you were always so sweet to me and always helped me, i just felt something for you, but nothing ever came of it so i think my feelings just dissolved."

"well i guess you know where my feelings stand with you," i nod slowly, "dae su told me he accidentally let it slip to you."

"he can't hide anything from me," i chuckle, "i sak kept telling me that you liked me, but i didn't believe it so i asked cheong san and gyeong su but they wouldn't tell me so i thought if i can get it out of anyone it would dae su," i hear wu jin chuckle beside me

"i wonder if i just told you before this something would've happened." a faint smile hangs on my lips.

"i think if life were normal i would've said never say never but i think now-," all of a sudden the door swings open revealing su-hyeok standing in the door way, his jaw clenched.

i see his eyes darting between wu jin and myself. Wu jin shifts uncomfortably before removing his hand from around my shoulders.