3.𝘽𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖

now playing: [bahara- shreya ghoshal, sona mohanpatra]0:30 ─〇───── 4:00

0:30 ─〇───── 4:00

     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
___________________________

The scorching afternoon sun made Utahime’s skin itch in every possible way. She stays in her spot on the chair next to Shoko. The terrace garden offered a wide view of the Lucknowi bazaar  that they cherished so much.

"What’s been on your mind?" Shoko asks, worry evident on her pretty features. She looks into Utahime’s bored eyes.

"Nothing, actually. Really nothing." She tries to convince rather herself than Shoko who smiles, reassuring her.

Utahime pays no mind to the conversation that’s happening right before her, no. She’s too focused on a certain man who’s holding something extremely shiny in his hands.

She eyes her beaded bracelet, all put in one piece, dangling around the man’s long fingers. He twirls it around easily tossing it from his index to middle finger. Utahime’s eyes are fixated onto the bracelet like she’s hypnotised.

Satoru feels the woman’s eyes on him. He smirks and grabs the bracelet in a fist and stands up, leaving the table and walks off the rooftop patio, leaving a restless Utahime behind.

He dwindles from her eyes as she takes it a chance to excuse herself to restroom. She dashes through the stairs and finds  the guy outside.

He’s standing in the middle of the veranda, holding her bracelet in his left hand as he gestures Utahime to come and get it with the right.

She makes a face but regardless, follows him outside and stands infront of him. Satoru feels like she’s a feast for his eyes as he scans her head to toe. She barely reaches to his chest, honey-doe eyes looking back at him.

She’s wearing one of those floral  anarkali suit he notices as her dress makes a swift motion whenever she moves. He smirks, his sapphire eyes bore into her dark ones, his gaze softens.

"If you want this, put on a little show for me." He says, waiting for her reaction. When he recieves none, he raises his eyebrow, what was she waiting for?

He doesn’t get enough time to snap, as she meticulously reaches up and stomps her heeled leg onto his. He bends down, grunting in pain ouch.

"Well, you could have been a little polite with your request. I might have considered it you know." She puts on her bracelet and leaves, chuckling.