Human! Bonnie x Fem! Reader.

It was a beautiful Monday morning. My family was gathered around in the living room, watching TV and eating breakfast. The TV show that we were watching, cut to a commercial. It was a Freddy Fazbear's pizza commercial!

'Oh no.... This can't be good.' I thought to myself. My little sister Lizzy, always wanted to go there. Lizzy jumps up in excitement and sits in front of the TV. "MOMMY! MOMMY! Can we go!? Pleaseeeeeee?!" Mother sighs, "Alright, but your sister would have to take you."

I glared at my mother and sighed. Mother looked at me and grinned, "isn't that right (Y/N)?, you're going to take your little sister!" I sigh and nod. "Alright Lizzy, she will take you tomorrow."

//LE TIME SKIP//

It was 12:00 p.m. Everyone was getting ready for bed. I got in my PJ's, took out my labtop and searched up 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.' I went on google images, and it showed 4 animatronics. They looked kind of... Disturbing. I sighed and shut down my labtop, and went to bed.

//LE TIME SKIP//

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Went my alarm clock. I groaned, woke up and shut off my alarm clock. I got up, got dressed and went downstairs. My family was up before me, which wasn't really a surprise.

//TIME SKIP TO 12:00 PM//

I got ready, and so did my little sister. I took her hand, and walked 6 blocks to get to town. It's a long walk, I know... But sadly my mother wouldn't let me take the car.

When we got there, Lizzy practically took off my arm while running in. I sighed, and ordered some pizza for the both of us. We ate, and Lizzy walked over to the animatronics, who were singing and dancing on stage.

Someone tapped me on the back, I was half asleep. ".... Huh?" I rubbed my eyes. "It's closing time kid." A man said. ".... Oh- HEY! Wh-Where's my little sister!?" I asked worried. He shrugged, "Everyone left about an hour ago." I sighed and got up. 'Maybe she walked home.... Or maybe mom came and got her.... Or she went with one of her friends....'

I needed to use the bathroom, she I used the restaurant's. I came back out, and the whole thing was pitch black. "......" I walked over to the door, and it was locked. "FUCK!" I yelled, I started to cuss my ass off. I soon stopped when I heard a low laugh, and felt eyes watching me.

I slowly turned around, to see a boy with purple hair, purple bunny ears, red eyes, a purple dress shirt, a black vest and a small grin on his face.

"E-Eh!?" I said. "... Hehe... So ya got locked in here, eh?" I nodded, a bit confused as to why he was in here. He smiles, "My name is Bonnie, what's yours?" "...... (Y/N)" I said quietly. "Ah, well, (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you."

"What are you doing in here?..." I asked. "Well ya see, I got locked in here too! Heh... Well since we're gunna be in here for a long time, why not get to know each other?" I nod."Yeah, good idea.... There's probably nothing else to do in this dump anyways..."

He chuckled a bit and held out his hand. "......" I took it and he took me into a room by the stage. We talked about our likes and dislikes, our life and so on. I sighed as we ran out of things to talk about. I looked up to him staring at me.

"... Ehhh.... Do you mind not staring at me?" He grins, "You're very beautiful, (Y/N)....." I blushed lightly. ".... Uh... Thanks...... I guess." He got closer to me, "I haven't gotten to know you much...~" he then grabbed my wrist, and pulled me close. "How about we explore each other..... (Y/N)?~"

I blush a deep shade of red. He pushes me up against the wall and starts to kiss down my neck, searching for my sweet spot. I moaned when he found it, and he 'abused' that spot.

He slid his hands up my shirt, and cupped my breasts. He started to squeeze them, making me moan. He took off my shirt, and swiftly threw it across the room, along with my bra.

He started to suck on my breasts, and swirl his tongue around my nipples. (God I hate that word.... Nipples, Bleh.) I moaned out, making him smirk. He laid me down on the ground, and slide off my pants.

He kissed me deeply, and I melted into the kiss. He licked down my stomach, down to my lady parts. I was blushing like a mad man! He rubs me through my underwear, causing me to moan a bit louder then before. He then slides my underwear off with his teeth.

He stared at my lady parts, and I covered them. ".... Don't cover." He moves my hands away from my lady parts. He lowers his head down, and starts to eat me out. He sticks his tongue in, and moves it in and out, causing me to moan loudly.

He smirks and stops. He unbuttons his pants, an slides them off. I looked down, to see that he had a erection. I blushed, and he rubbed himself through his boxers. He takes off his boxers, and rubs his penis at my entrance.

"Are you ready, (Y/N)?" I nod, and he slowly slides himself into me. Fresh, hot tears form in the corner of my eyes. He wipes my tears away, and waits for my signal to move. I nod, and he starts to slowly move. The pain turned into pure pleasure. ".... F-Faster..~" he did as told. He moved faster and faster with each thrust, soon going at a inhuman speed.

I moan loudly, and my walls start to tighten around his penis. "I-IM GOING TO C-CUM!!!" "..... M-Me too...." We both let out a loud moan, and cum at the same time. He rides out my orgasms, pulls out and falls next to me. We lay there asleep, until the next morning.

I wake up, and Bonnie was gone. I quickly got dressed, and someone opened the door. It was the guy that I saw before this place closed! "Eh? The hell are you doing in here?" I looked at him. ".... Well, I kind of got locked in." He sighs, "Aight, come on, your parents are probably worried sick."

I walked out, and I saw my little sister curled up under a table, asleep. "......." I picked her up and took her home.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" My mother screams. ".... We got locked in." I say a little frightened. She sighs and hugs me and my sister. "Well I'm glad you guys are safe...."

My little sister looks up at me, "Sissy, What was those weird sounds that sounded like 'Ahh~ ahh~'?" I blushed.

I kept going back to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and had sex with him in the back room for hours, almost everyday when the place was opened.

~~~~~THE END~~~~~
[xD sorry if it sucked, anyone got any request? :/ eh.... -eats toast- ......... IM WAITING!!!!!! XD anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! And sorry for any spelling mistakes..... Hm... Ah! I will be doing Human fnaf lemon's, animatronic lemons, night guard lemons and yeah.... I will also take any creepypasta requests or anime request (they will be made into a different book of course.) or any request really.]