He had a towel wrapped around his waist.. water trembling down his bare chest wet hair and his perfectly tonned abs were just complementing his body structure.

I coughed and turned back around making him notice that I was in the room, He didn't seem to care about it too much he just continued with whatever he was doing.

Karan? I said gaining his attention

He looked at me Indicating me to continue speaking

Khana thanda hojayega kapde badalke aajo I said

Mujhe nahi khana he said looking at his phone

Par mumma nein bola tha ki rasam  puri karne keliye aapko khana padega atleast the kheer I said looking at him

Hmm he said went into the closet put some clothes on and sat on the couch in the room.

He took the bowl with kheer and eat a spoonful of it, got up and just left

Arey yeh kya baat hui yaar mein kya pagal hu joh mein khana garam karke aayi upar.. What is wrong with the guy.

-----------------------------X---------------------------
She told me to eat the kheer so I did.. i took a spoonful of it and it tasted heavenly... I knew she had made it for her pehli rasoi but it tasted like just how mumma makes it.

I wanted to eat more but if I started to eat I knew I couldn't stop till I finished it and if i stayed here more  I knew she would ask me questions about why I was behaving like this so I just eat that spoon and left.

I was feeling very bad that I left like that but i had no other option Than to act like this.

I went into my home library and sat there to work on some important files, but one thing wasn't letting go of my mind..

When I entered my room I didn't expect to see what I saw.. tejasswi was in a saree and she was dancing. She looked so mesmerising in that saree between that sunset.. her shadow just perfect. I didn't realise when she had stopped and was calling me.

Yes rohan? I said picking up the call

What? I screamed

Rohan are you kidding me? This is not a joke yeh prank mere saath mat kar

I'm coming to the office right now and make sure nobody is out of office everybody should be in their places

-----------------------------X----------------------------

Hey guys,

So so so sorry for not updating all these days.. even though i have holidays there are some stuff which still had to be done.. so I was a little busy with those..

I hope you all like this chapter please do vote and comment your favorite part of the chapter. Love you all.

Thank you,
Your writer
❤❤