30.

It was 6:00 in the morning and tejasswi stirred in her sleep when sunlight entered the room through the balcony..

She turned towards the other side to see if Karan was there but he wasn't... she went towards the restroom to take a bath and get ready.

She knew it would be a difficult day for her. With her husband who doesn't even acknowledge her existence.. his parents made her very comfortable and made her feel home but husband is husband.

------------------------------X---------------------------
I woke up, did my normal routine, wore a red saree and went down. I went into the kitchen to meet karan's mom..

Good morning mumma I said smiling at her

Good morning beta.. did you sleep well? She asked

Ha mumma I said responding to her

Beta ajj tujhe ek sweet banana hain tujhe.. pehli rasoi karsakte hain na hum? She asked

Ha mumma mein banalungi I said positively

Accha good she said and i started making kheer with her instructions of where things are.. After almost 30 minutes we finished all the dishes for breakfast and set the dining table.. When papa and aarya came and sat on the table..

Good morning bhabhi aarya said chirpily

Good morning aarya I said smiling

Good morning papa I said to karan's dad who was reading a newspaper

Good morning beta he said

Everyone was on dining table expect Karan.. I wanted to ask mumma where he was but I didn't want her to think something Is wrong between us.. Well something was wrong but I didn't want her know.

After everything was done I went back to "Our" room.. and tried calling Karan but there was no response.

I didn't have anyone to talk to papa had gone to the office mumma had gone to get friends house and aarya had gone to school.. I didn't even have dance class today so I thought why not practice some dance my self.. I took my airpods played the tune and started revising my steps.

It was almost 2 hours that I had started. It was now almost sunset and the sky was beautiful.. I could see the shadow of someone standing leaning at the door.. I turned back to see who is was and honestly I was shocked to see Karan standing there staring at my shadow..

Umm hi I said awkwardly but no response

Karan I said going towards him

---------------------------X------------------------------

Hey guys,

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday I had some work.. but here is today's chapter. I hope you all like it. Please do like and comment your favorite part of the chapter. Love you all.

Thank you
Your writer
❤❤