19.

It was around 3:45 when my dad called me

Ha papa? I asked

Beta come home fast we have to go to the mandir my dad said hurriedly

Kya? Kaunsa mandir? Kaun guruji? I asked confused

Arey woh sab mein baad mein explain kardunga tu abhi ghar aa he said and cut the call.

I asked one of my old students the continue with the class and i left from there.

I reached home in 45 minutes and the moment i entered I was pushed into my room to get ready.

I didn't want to change but my mom be my mom said I had to change and i couldn't say no to my mother if i wished to stay alive.

I don't want to change i said whining

Tejasswi dont act like a kid go and change and be back within 10 minutes go she said screaming at me.

Okay I said lazily and went to freshen up.

I washed my face put on a blue kurti which had works in white,left my hair open and went downstairs where everyone was waiting for someone I guess. I went near them and finally asked my dad where we were going. So he explained to me that we were going to karan's native place because unke guruji ka blessings lane.

Everything is going so fast. First the meet and then the announcement. I mean like it's just 3 months of meeting and i am getting engaged to him already. I know everyone else would feel strange about it but i dont know why but i am not. I feel like I know this man for all my life. I know he is not the kind of husband I dreamt of and i know he would never be that way. He would never be romantic or take me on small dates or complement me even when I am wearing one of the simplest outfits. Atleast I think he is not that kind. But i dont know this man is unpredictable. He can do anything. I know he will never love me but being with him or just talking to him even if it's fights make me feel like home.