Stolen hearts (Yashman)

Inspired by a request

Shubi was going to the dinning area.

"Shubi bhai wait for me " Yashu came while running.

"Not again " Shub mumbled to himself.

"Bhai are you going to take breakfast ? Let me go with you "

"Yeah. Lets go"

While going to the dinning area, Yash did most of talking. Shubi just acknowledged what he was telling.

After settling for breakfast Shubi saw that Yashu is only having a tea.

"Why don't you eat something ?" He asked

"I'm good with this. I cant have meals before practices. It will upset my stomach"

"Whatever it is. You shouldn't skip breakfast " Shubi said and continue to have his meals

During the practices, Yashu practiced with balling machine. He spent more time than others playing. Suddently he felt dizzy and singled another player to stop the machine. He fell down on to the floor.

Shubi saw it and tried to ran there. Just then he saw that almost everyone is approaching Yashu.

"Attention seeker. He skipped the meals for this. Now all are around him"

Rohit took Yash to his room with the help of some other players. After giving a long lecture about not to skip meals they let the kid rest.

Shubi couldn't focus on practices. He wanted to know what happened to Yashu. He decided to go and see him. He took some yogurt drink bottles with him as it is good for gastritis. Yashu was looking at his phone on the bed. Shubi cleared his throat to get attention.

"Oh Shubi bhai. Come here" he patted a space next to him

"Drink this it is good for you " Shubi gave him the drink.

"Thank youuu... "

"Didn't I tell you not to skip breakfast. And what was the need of practicing like a mad man. Didn't Ro bhai tell us not to overdo our works "

"I'm sorry Shubi bhai, I just wanted to continue practices "

"Seriously who do you wanted to impress? Huh seniors? Stop doing these kind of things which affect your health" Shubi left the room

"Yes I wanted to impress someone but its not seniors " Yashu told to himself.

Yashu met Juru in the evening. He is only one who know about his problem. At least thats how he thought.

"I tried almost everything I could. I thought if I proved that I'm talented, he will pay attention to me "

"You know Yashu, you are going to impress him not his parents. Showing talents? Yuck." Juru show he is gagging

"Ok Mr. Love guru tell me your idea."

"I think we should go back to nineties  to find an answer "

"Have you forgotten that we both are from 21st century. "

"Come on. I have watched all movies related to love in that era. I'm fully experienced now. Lets go "

"You know, you make me scared when you talk like this." Juru ignored it and dragged Yashu with him.

Meanwhile Shubi went to see his parents. Just as he expected they were fighting. Normal Rohirat fight.

"Ro... puma is better. Didn't you see my new spikes. They are such a beauty " Vi told Ro