Kim soojin pov
I am definately goona burst her baloon. In all the dimensions, she had to choose that shit to be her love.  I could even accept her plea for Kyung seok, but for Kate, never in this world. How come she always have worst contacts. Was she on her nerves?? When she decide this??. Suddenly one messaged popped on my screen. Kyung seok was calling me in some cafe. Since I have some new tea to tell. I accepted his offer. I am gonna tell Kyung seok how our haru decided to date one of the most manipulative idiot in this world.
I came to the same cafe as he suggested.
I was waiting for him and in between I was checking my phone.
Something unexpected happened, on the contrary of Kyung seok, it was Kate. This fueled my anger way too much. He initiated that I should just listened to him a bit. I rolled my eyes and obeyed.
" Look sir, whatever you are gonna tell me, I won't hide anything to her."
" Soojin, we all do mistakes. Right like I did, Kyung seok did, luna did and you also did. It is very natural. We all are human. I am forgiving you, I hope you will forgive me too. "
" I am not hear to listen all your rubbish. I have some important things to do but like I have some real question, you were so much in love with luna. How does haru changed your mind. Please she isn't like you. Leave her alone." I over exaggerated my statement while mocking him.
" Let's just forget about the past. All the dirt pushing both of us in never ending cycle. You don't have to trust me. But just put a dirt on my name because you think about me like that. This is the only request from you."
" You all talk like I am some kind of villan. So kate, tell me what was my fault. "
" I think you should help luna when she was suffering. It was your duty as representative. And the longest grudge I hold for you is that you had feelings for someone else while we were in relationship. I really loved you backed then and that news when I heard from your friend really broke my heart."
" Ok, so let's just start from our relationship. If you really wanna listen. See I admit that I had feelings for Kyung seok in between our relationship but tell me how much you prioritise our relationship. Months were passed and you didn't even single contact me. While Kyung seok cared every little detail about me. I was waiting for you whole the time but you never had a time for me, not for a even single movie. And I was also child back then, I was also uncertain about my feelings but rather than giving me time, you just put a tag on me about cheating.
And secondly, I am human too with my own feelings, with my own burden. How come no one really asked me how I am doing but I should just help a child who couldn't help herself. Was she doing anything for herself. You blamed me for every single thing like I planned all this out." I bit my lip in order to control my feelings. " Did someone asked me anything how I was feeling, everyone was so centered about luna all the time that noone realised I was just stuck between your drama. The drama I never created, never wanted to participated just clearing all the burden , but noone asked how heavy my weights were. Was I complaining ?? No , then why would I clear someone's burden." I paused.
"Whatever you goona say, I am not fall into your traps. So stay away from her."
He was paused all the time and silently listening.
I could see guilt in his eyes but what's a worth of guilt.
As I was overwhelmed, I left that place. I found some empty and there I burst out. I openly cried out. I was crying with all my heavy burden. But then I felt someone's presence. It was Kyung seok holding a ramen.
" Noone asks about your weights because you never let them feel you have one. When we feel heavy, we contact you but you never think us like your friend that is why, you never called for help. "
With my sobby eyes, I blinked at him. How does he know all about that. He pat my head.
" Eat it before it gets cold. "
Still amazed, I did as he said.
But still in between I am sobbing. He was smiling looking at me, I tried to interrupt but he cut my words.
" I know it's hot and spicy, that was why you are having water in your eyes and nose. It's not like my soojin is crying."
Like a child, I glanced at him and that time I realised, our friendship was before I fell in love with him. My feeling were not merely reason for our friendship. Our friendship is much more than it and surely it will always be.

Next mor ing
Haru pov

I was preparing my lunch and this time again, I heared knocked. I went there to answer and no surprise, it was Kate.
" Why are you not answering my messages. Do you have any idea how stress I was?? " He shouted on me.
I just silently ignored him.
" I am sorry."
"Why are you apologizing?? Did you do something which could make me upset. I mean you did nothing wrong. Right??"
He was planning to leave but I stopped him .
" Soojin told me everything about your life. She was your ex. And you loved someone before me??"
He didn't made a eye contact and his back was only facing me.
" So tell me how would I know I am not just replacement??"
" It is true there were people before you whom I was attached. But haru, you won't believe me after losing luna, I was just tired to love anyone but you, your presence forced me to move me out of shell and restart my life. "
" I might sound anything to you so I cannot force anything on you. But I just wanna tell you. If we would date by any chance, you won't be my mistake. But my decision."
Before he could say anything further, I hugged me harder so he won't leave him this place.
" Dare to hurt me, I will take your out of your body. "
He gently smiled and softly pat my hair.
"Should I consider yes??"
"But it hurts me that I am not your first."
" But you can be my last. " He gently smiled .
" Btw, the way you behave with other girls who flirts with you . I really thought you would be so much jealous of soojin."
" Ahh!! Those girls. Look I love to get your attention and the moment you say, it's not like that. It really makes me happy."
" Btw, how long will you hug me??"
I blushed. I tried to separate myself but he harden the grip.
" Stay like this for a little longer. My love"

Hope you are liking it. ❣️❣️❣️💕💕💘