Birthday plans

Luna pov

I was on my way to his home and when I opened the door, I saw kyung seok coming from bathroom with only towel. His hair dripping the water. His shiny and red cheeks having a light glow.  I saw his wet chest with light hairs on it. He was looking like a god. Then I somehow understood the situation and moved my eyes away from me. I moved to take keys which kate told me to take and suddenly fall but kyung seok catched me and we had a eye contact which made me blush. I witnessed his pink lips and light moustache above it. His hairs covering his golden brown eyes. He was holding me, i can feel his touch on my back. His sharp jaw and delicate features is like too much for me. I know he is handsome but this is too much for this girl.
"What are you doing here at this hour."
His deep and heavy and heavenly voice ringing in my ears. 
" Actually..."
Suddenly I heard someone opening the door and kyung seok got frightened, eventually losing my balance and i fell on the ground.
" Ouch!! that hurts"
"What the f , get a room."he hid his face behind the door
"Don't you ever heard a word knocking."he was embarrassed
" Yeah!! But not in my house."
I rubbed my head and I witness that towel was in my hand. I surely didn't have a courage to look up so I kept my eyes closed and handed his towel to him in middle of their fight.
" Your towel."
"What!! Don't say, you are standing there naked that's illegal." Kate responded
He snatched his towel and wrapped around his waist once again.
" I wasn't naked. I was wearing shorts. Did you get that??"
"Then.."
"Just shut up and take your keys and kyung seok wear something." I grabbed Kate's hand and moved him out of the room.
And then we ran forward to shopping mall to buy the essential for party.
" Why was he in your room btw?"
"Because he was cheating on you."
"Say something extraordinary."
"Don't you want to know he is cheating with whom?"
"I don't want to know, but you are pressuring me that much, tell me your full fledge lie."
"It's okay if you don't want to know."
"Tell me."
"With me"
"Do you really think that you are that much brilliant in stealing hearts that anybody can be ready to take you." I said laughingly.
"I am so handsome that any girl you pick, if I even just waved at her, she will picked me."
" This one." I pointed towards a blonde girl who was talking on her phone. She was twenty something.
He went to that women and started to talking, she was also smiling and I don't want to lose my bet so I went towards him and hugged him from behind.
" Baby. Where were you?? Wait!! Are you cheating on me." I pouted
"What??"
"Who are you?? " She exclaimed
"His girlfriend" I responded
* Clicks*
"So you are playboy. Aren't you??" She rolled her eyes and then went away.
I tried to control my laughter but I couldn't so ,I burst out laughing.
"Ohh best face, where are your charm "
"Stfu."

After one hour

"Confetti."
"Check."
"Baloon."
"Check."
"Candles."
"Check."
"I think we have buy all of the essentials, so let's book one of the karaoke room."
"We don't have that much money. We will do that at your place"
"It only costs 40,000 yen."
"Really."
"Then we should go right know." I grabbed his hands and ran to the way of Karaoke.
*clicks*
At karaoke
"How much?"
"80,000 yen."
I got disappointed as I was about to leave that place.
" But there is special discount, so the place will cost you 40,000 yen."
"Thank you."
"I handed him the money and told him about the timings and all."
"Ohk so we are done now."
"Yeah tough day."
"Wait!! Is it kyung seok mother, if she saw us, she would probably ruin our program."
"WHAT??"
He covered me and himself with his jacket.
*clicks*
"Child, these days." She rolled her  eyes and went away.
"She didn't recognise us. I think so"
"She would be thinking that we are kissing each other "
"It's not a real issue "
"I wish everything would go as planned."
"Hmm! Now pack your things and get off from my eyes."
"Ohh best face, go find any other girl for yourself."
"Stfu." He threw some pebbles on me
"I hope you wouldn't lose your charm."
I said while running
"Ahh!! Who is this." I touched my hand as i landed someone.
"Your boyfriend." Do kyung seok said smilingly
"How did you came here." I asked shockingly
"Because I live nearby." He smiled with his eyes.
"Ohh!!" He patted my head and looked straight in my eyes. His innocence and presence is so comfortable. I felt so lucky seeing him here smiling and loving me. I wish this moment always stays forever.
"What are you thinking?"
"I love you." I kissed his cheeks while holding his hand.
"Do you want something to eat?"
"Yeah!! jajangmyeon and tteokbokki."
"Ok!! My treat."
This is first time I am eating with him and this food literally tastes best with him.
"How was your day with Kate btw??"
"Nothing special, he always had excuse to tease me."
"You two are real Tom and Jerry."
In between there was some guy who smiled and waved at me.
He placed his chair infront of me which blocked his way.
"I couldn't see him. He was waving at me and he was also very cute."
He touched my cheeks with his palm and i can feel his sweet warm which shivers me.
"More than me."
"How can be somebody is cute as you?"
"Excuse me beautiful girl!! Can I have your number "
We both looked at each other but he was little angry.
"She doesn't have a phone."
"How can be this possible.." before listening his whole sentence, we leave that place and I dropped her at her place.
"Good night beautiful girl."
"Sweet dream cute buy."
We both laughed
I wish our love will stay forever. I love you kyung sek so much.

I know that your single ass might be jealous after reading the last word but there is someone who loved you infinity, cherished them and respect them and that's how you got loved and don't forget to love yourself first.
💕💕💕💕💕byeee and lots of love