Chapter 1: The bar

Mia POV:
I sauntered up to the bar and plopped down right next to a handsome guy.
   "Martini please, shaken with sugar 'round the edges please." I instructed the bartender, making sure to flash him some of my clevage. I winked at him and he flushed.
     "On my tab." The man aruptly said beside me. The bartender paled and nodded quickly running to make my drink.
      "Thanks." I said glancing at the beautiful man beside me.
       "My pleasure baby." He said smirking before taking a gulp of his caramel coloured drink.
         "It's Mia actually." I said correcting him.
           "I like mine better. You got a job baby?" He questioned out of the blue.
             "Nah, quit this morning because I found out everyone was getting paid 10% more then I was paid. I also did 10% more work then them, but I'm a women in the industry." I say rambling on." I flush when I see him smirking lightly at me, almost a real smile. "Sorry."
        "It's fine I like hearing your voice, it's pretty. My names Luciano." He drawls out. I was so focused on his face and voice I didn't notice him slip something into my drink when it arrived. I grabbed it and gulped it down quickly like a shot. He grinned wider.
     "Whoa." I say stumbling. "Thanks for the drink Luciano."
       "No problem. You here with family or friends?" Luciano says looking in the crowd. He ran his finger through his hair and I immediately got dirty thoughts. I pushed them out of my head focusing on the question.
        "My parents are probably jetting across the Atlantic right now after they disowned me when I was 18. And my friends ditched me this morning when I told them I quit. And before you ask, no boyfriend either." I sniffled. He pulled me into a hug patting my back. I would rather he be slapping my- nope not gonna finish that thought. He let go of me.
          "Well hello there." Another handsome man said walking up to the bar, nudging another man out of his seat. Luciano waved at the bartender who was at the other end of the bar.
           "You want another drink baby?" He asked. I nodded before turning to the other guy.
          "You guys dating or something?" The mystery man said laughing as if he knew something I didn't. I wrinkled my nose.
           "Nope, I just met him. I told him my name was Mia but he just didn't listen." He chuckled, sipping his beer.
           "Well then princess I guess I better tell you my name now that I have yours. It's Armanio." I frowned at the nickname he gave me. Luciano pushed the drink in front of me, and I missed the nod between them as I started drinking my martini. Armanio cupped my face and I briefly wondered how I possibly could've become this drunk when I noticed my soaking wet panties and Luciano's hand on my thigh making small circles. I felt hot breath on my neck and turned around sluggishly in time for a third man to reach down my dress and pull my thong up to my neck. I gasped in surprise before letting out a huge breathy moan. He whispered his name into my ears while puling tighter.
         "And I am Marcielo." I whined when he let go, he chuckled and handed me another martini. "Looks like our little kitty likes wedgies." He said. I only registered his words once I'd downed my drink. And then, I blacked out.