Jk:- I'm going to office so today my man will drop u at your house so get ready .

( Listening his words her heart drop and started to shiver making him confused looking at her shivering)

Jk:- what? Don't you want to go or won't you miss your parents.

Yn:-* scared* ah-h y-e-s I m-is-s th-en I wi-ll g-o .

Jk:- get ready I bought a dress for you wear that*yn nodded*

( After sometime yn come out wearing the dress which was given by Jungkook seeing her in that dress his heart beat gets faster)

(Btw this is yn's dress)

Jk in mind:- shit! How can she be this much beautiful with out make up and moreover she is looking like a queen

Jk in mind:- shit! How can she be this much beautiful with out make up and moreover she is looking like a queen .yes queen the "JEON JUNGKOOK 's QUEEN" *smirk*

( Yn come towards him and he raise his hands to touch her cheeks but she flinched thinking he will slap her so she tightly closed her eyes ready for getting slapped and here jk is shocked that how she flinched just raising his hands and he thought)

Jk in mind:- there is definitely something wrong I have to know what is that .

( Jk take a locket from his pocket and say)

Jk:- this is for you.

Yn:-* gasp* n-o th-is i-s ex-pe-nsi-ve I ca-n-'t ta-ke th-is.

Jk:- it's not more expensive than you ok now be quite I will wear it on your neck.

( Saying this he turned her around and make her wear her the locket and make her look towards mirror and say)

Jk:- see how much beautiful it is when it's come on your neck.

Yn:-* blush* th-an-k y-o-u s-o m-u-c-h.

( Btw this is yn's locket)

( Jk smirk looking towards her locket because he put a camera inside her locket so whatever happens in her house he will know that's why he planned like this )

Jk:- now let's go .

( Saying this he started dragging her but she is just looking towards him without blinking eyes and he came to living room but stopped when yeonjun ask)

Yeonjun:- hyung where are you taking noona.

Jk:- to her parents .

Yeonjun:- oh ok can I also go .

Jk:- no out driver is going so no need .

Yeonjun :- but hyung* cutt off when jk signal him to keep quiet so he understood and say* ok hyung bye noona .

( Yn slightly smile and jk make her sit on backside and said )

Jk:- take her to Lee mansion * driver nodded and drove off*

( Jk went inside the mansion and sit on sofa like a king)

Yeonjun:- hyung now tell why you sent noona there .

Jk:- to know about her past.

Yeonjun:- past? And how will you know that?

Jk:- whatever happens there that will get recorded on her locket because I put camera in it * smirk*

Yeonjun:- yes hyung you are right .

( Just then Riya come and jumped on jk and hug him tightly and he also hug her back )

Jk:- omo Riya u scared dada .

Riya:-* giggles* hehe Solly .

Jk:-* smile* ok so tell me did you eat breakfast .

Riya:- * pout* no

Jk:- why my Riya baby didn't eat hmm .

Riya:- because her dada is not their with her .

Jk:- aww you love dada so much.

Riya:- yesh soooo much .

Jk:- then mumma.

Riya:- I also love mumma so much .

Jk:- okay now let's go and eat ok .

Riya:- ok.

Yeonjun:- and Riya after eating we will go outside .

Riya :-* smile * yeah okay I'm so happy .

( Both brothers smile seeing her this much happy and went towards dining table for eating breakfast )

Hey readers how are you and I know I didn't write from some days I'm extremely sorry for that but now I will write 😊😊