"What you going to do when you get there? Ride a giraffe" Ray snickers, some kids laugh in the background.

"BHAHAHA!"

"HEY!"

"Wasn't that your dream?" Norman slightly chuckle, covering his mouth a little.

"I said that when I was three and what about it?!" She puffed out her cheeks, crossing her arms.

Oliver who was watching the scene in front of him, simply shake his head, turning his head to the right he sees the Ratri girl looking out the window, he smile thinking how pretty she looks "Soo where Fae and Nessa?" Oliver ask, who was sitting next to the (h/c) haired girl. He wanted to start a conversation with her.

She didn't answer at first, she seem to be lost in the moment "Oh I'm sorry Ollie, I zone out for a second there" she chuckles out, chewing inside of her cheek.

"Oh it's alright" He smiles to her, she blush for a moment before it disappeared "Their actually busy believe it or not, Fae busy with a party or something and Nessa has branch right now with her parents" The girl answers him, smiling at them.

"Ahh" He said, understanding what she said.

"Also Ollie?" He raised a brow.

She nodded her head "You like your nickname?" She ask him, tilting her head slightly.

His lips turns into a smile "Sure!"

"WE ARE HERE!" Emma shouted out loud, jumping up and down on her seat.

"C'mom let's go!" (name) smiled at everyone, and making sure everyone made it out of the car safely.

"Ekkk! This is so exciting!" Anna said, in amazement looking around and seeing all different sizes and shapes.

"There so many animals!"

"Aww they're so cute!"

It's has been a couple of hours since they arrive at the zoo, now they are enjoying their time.

"Emma do you think it's a nice ideas to do this?" Gilda nervously ask her, seeing the zoo keeper helping her up on the giraffe back.

"Mhm! This is my dream!!" She said to her, trying to reassure her friend, her hands nervously shaking as she holds the giraffe reins.

"I bet you five dollars if she falls off" Yuugo laughed, and elbows Ray who was next to him.

"Pffttt" Ray giggles out before shaking his head, and smirking "You got a bet old man"

Gilda who overheard the conversation between them, glare at them "Hey! Don't jinx it!" She scolded both of them. Isabella nodded her head in argument.

"Mother look at me!" Emma yelled out, happily smiling. Isabella quickly pulls out her digital camera, she remembers talking about wanting pictures but not in a phone way, that where (name) gave her the idea of having a digital camera, she smiles softy, remembering how (name) was kind to give her one.

Isabella lines up the camera with her eye to Emma face "Smile Emma!"

Emma smiles at the camera, the kids enjoy the scene in front of them. "Hey guys look at meEEee-" Emma says before leaning way too far back and falling off the giraffe. Fortunately the zoo keeper was there and catch her gently.