~🌹Crush🌹~

My eyes drift from my stupid math work to the boy that's on the row beside me up at the front. I felt my heart race my cheeks burn up and my palms become sweaty. He was looking at me already. My eyes quickly dart away before darting back and he still kept looking at me before he finally turns towards our teacher. He always makes me dizzy like if id throw up but its also so good to feel the butterflies coming into my stomach and my heart racing like adrenaline oh how I love that feeling. I then shift back to reality as I heard my friend jay calling me "Bro how do you do this." She whisper. "I'm as dumb as you why you think I know dumb ass." I whispered back before I heard my Teacher Ms.M "Be quiet you two." I sigh before I turn back to the boy for a second seeing his beautiful smile as he talked to his friend My heart tightened but not in a way your hurt I just loved his smile it made me smile and it actually did and he caught me so he just smiled back before I turned away back to my math work. I hadn't done anything.

~.~.~

Time had passed and it was finally break I checked the time and it was 9:52 am and my friend Stella came to sit in front of me my other friend Jay sat next to me still and they started talking. My eyes still on that boy who's smile was bigger and brighten than the sun as he laughed with his friends. His laugh was intoxicating. I then felt my breathing turn faster and I felt my heart attack my chest as it started racing his beautiful brown eyes laid on mine as he walked over here. "Giselle can I have one?" He said and I hadn't realized he pointed at the ring pop in my hands. "Oh uhm yeah here." I said a small smile on my lips as he grabbed it from my hands. His tender soft but rough fingertips gently grazed my palm making my cheeks burn red slightly. My eyes drift down seeing the candy he took and I finally understood what he wanted I was a little stupid sometimes when it came to him I couldn't focus his beautiful voice was stuck in my head my eyes never left his face. "Thank you." He said before walking away to his friends and my own friends trying to get me out my staring.

~.~.~

During lunch at 12:14 pm I was sat with Stella and Jay eating my chips sharing with them when everyone was surrounding me asking to give them some. I said no and they all went away cursing or saying shit to me but when Bluey came and sat with us he asked with his pretty smile. "Can I have some?" My heart races and my palms get sweating my hands shake and my cheeks burn red but I smile politely and nod "yeah of course" I said and with my shaky hands I pour some Cheetos into the napkin he brought and I accidentally add a little too much. "Shit." I whispered under my breath "Thanks." Bluey said as he ate his chips and I smile when I turn to my friends and Stella looked at me "And what about me girl? How come I don't get seconds " I just look her up and down jokingly "Well Bluey is nice to me unlike someone." She looks at me rolling her eyes "Oh shut up don't you know me being mean is being nice." I sigh "Fine whatever here." I said as I poured some chips into a napkin.

~.~.~ 

Finally at dismissal at 3:37 I was sat behind Bluey with my friends with me taking funny pictures of Jay when I turn to Bluey. "Bluey let me see how you look with this filter." I said flipping my phone around to face his pretty face "Oh hell nah that's foul" He said covering his face with his prefect hand his pretty eyes still visible. I sadly still hadn't taken the picture and I couldn't see the filter and then he walked away because the school phone rang and he had to go somewhere to get something. Once he came back I walk up to him seeing his pretty face and I showed him a picture of my friend jay a funny one making his smile appear making me smile. "Oh there's more.' I said a small giggle leaving my lips and he chuckles as Jay tries to take my phone "Just send them to me later." Bluey said his perfect voice echoing through my head  and I giggle softly and he left my smile sort of dropped considering I wont see him for two days but I turn to the window and see him once more before I turn away.