When she was walking to her room, she could hear fitzsimmons and Skye taking, they must have been helping her find her way to her room area thing.

"Officially, it's an airborne mobile command station, but we call it "the bus". We find it best to use shorthand when in the field. But everything had to be just so, you know?  Because of the danger." Fitz explained as they all walked together, carrying Skye's stuff.

"Yeah, I've been up here before, but i didn't see much, because of the bag agent ward put on my head." Skye told them.

"Yes, so sorry about that. Water?" Jemma said, offering her a bottle of water, that's she accepted.

"Wheels up in two. Lock it or loose it." Mayan voice came through the intercom. (AU: I think that's what it's call, idk)

"What's that mean." Skye's said almost worried.

"No backing out now. Let's find a bunk for our guest." Jemma said happily.

"Ah yeah there's only one left and it's right next to Yn's." Fitz ran towards the bunk, very ready to put this heavy box down, he had been holding.

After hearing her name Yn popped her head around the side of her bunk, hearing Skye put her stuff down.

"Hey." Yn waved at Skye before laying back down on her bed.

"Hey." Skye smiled, she looked like she was gong to say something else, but it was too late as ward approached.

"Hey, i know we didn't-" Skye started.

"Might wanna read that. This isn't like other planes." He said, handing her a manual, before walking off.

"You can say that again." She said to herself.

"Say what again?" Coulson asked, as he spawned out of nowhere.

"Sweet ride."

"I earned a little goodwill from director fury when I got hit right before the battle of New York."

"You took a bullet?"

"Ish. An asgardian stabbed me through the heart with a chitauri scepter. The effect was similar. Got fees in R&R and this plane. Had it completely refurbished, studs up. Spared no expense."

"Yeah, agent ward told me they sent you to Tahiti."

"It's a magical place."

"You mentioned that" Skye's said about to put her water bottle on the table but before she could coulson stopped her.

"Here. Use a coaster." He told her. Throwing it down so she can place it on there as there sat in the sofa thing. "I'd buckle up."

"I don't even know where we're going."

"Peru. That's where the 084 was reported"

"And an 084 is?"

"An object of unknown origin." Yn spoke up from in her bunk, flipping through her photos.

"Kind of like you. Team goes in, determines if it's useful or if it poses a threat. The last one turned out to be pretty interesting." he said.