Can You Tell Im Feeling Hollow?

Start from the beginning

Killer grinned up at him from where they stood, most likely having taken a shortcut to appear behind them.

"Lookin' for you. Wanted to see if you got yourself dusted yet."

They laughed, "Hah! I doubt anything could take me down, not with such a strong fella such as yourself around me."

"'S that supposed to be a compliment?" he asked.

Killer stared at him for a moment, like they were waiting for him to say something.

Their head turned towards Murder and they cleared their throat, "Well-"

The air turned cold, and a wave of anger streamed into his soul. He held back a groan. He'd been working for Nightmare for almost a year, and yet the dramatic entrances still had not stopped like he hoped they would.

"You're going to a neutral universe to lure out Dream and Ink. Once they're there, I want one of you to capture Ink and hold him where you are until I return, kill whoever you want. I doubt the universe will be around much longer anyways" Nightmare ordered.

"무엇?" Murder spoke. Horrors gaze drifted down to the aforementioned skeleton. He'd never heard him speak to Nightmare before. He glanced back up at Nightmare to gauge his reaction.

"스스로 알아내세요," he scowled. The black gunk he was made of flooded the hallway, dragging them down and draining the light from around them.

The gunk seemed to cover his eye sockets but left as soon as it came, revealing the brightness of the overworld.

He rubbed at his sockets to try and soften the effects of the change in lighting. There were some things he'd never get used to.

"Ew, this place stinks!" Killer exclaimed.

They were right. The distinct smell of fish was extremely strong, somehow making his constant migraine even worse, "Ink'll fit right in."

The area they were in was crowded with pop-up shops. The creatures behind them were a mix of humans and monsters, but they were all shouting at every passerby their prices.

There was indistinguishable chatter between groups of people, which made Horror wonder if they could even hear each other.

What they could hear, however, was the blaster that had just fizzled in above them all and was making a high-pitched ringing sound as it began to shoot a black liquid at people.

Screams overpowered the conversation, but Horror could still hear Killer laughing. Their voice echoed around in his head, and as though it was infectious, he began to chuckle too.

Because it was funny how these people felt their lives matter enough for them to flee. To try and escape their fate.

He summoned a star and aimed it towards a monster that was attempting to hide behind the sign of their stall.

He frowned when he glanced towards his hand, and there was nothing there. His eye light focused on his empty palm, only making a few sparks of white dance in front of him.

He'd have to settle for his trusty cleaver.

The warm pavement seemed to burn through his slippers, reminding him of hotland. He felt a sharp snap near his soul. A pain that could only be cured through committing the unforgivable.

The monster curled into a quivering ball in front of him, and the only sound he could hear was the core, freshly powered.

Alphys stared up at him and opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Nothing he cared to listen to.

He craved revenge, and he craved food, and his betrayer was right in front of him.

His cleaver was a comforting weight in his hand. It felt right.

The object seemed to glisten as it was raised, making a noise he wished he could savour forever when it hit the back of Alphys' head. The blood dripped from her skin almost immediately.

His grin widened. She would feel the pain he did.

The edge of his weapon was dull but now wet and red, and the blood that splattered out of her the second time he drove it into her head reached the handle.

She fell to the side, revealing her rotten brain, almost as putrid and undignified as she was.

He stared down at the organ. The way it squirmed when he kicked it was delightful.

A spear was thrown into the mix of the gruesome scene. That wasn't right.

He pried his eye away from the sight, and his blurry vision settled on a blue monster holding.. something.

His grin faltered. This wasn't how it happened. Undyne wasn't..

Undyne was in front of him and was prepared to do anything to fix the core. She smiled at him, her mind clearly far away and full of delusion.

"How could you harm that monster like this! Leave this place now, and I will not harm you," Undyne said.

That couldn't be right she wouldn't say something like that. Not anymore, at least. This wasn't right.

"S'not right," he mumbled.

Undyne stood still. She was unmoving. She wanted to kill him, didn't she?

Yes, that's right. She wanted to kill him, and he needed to stay alive for his brother and friends.

She needed to be stopped.

He ran towards her, swinging his cleaver at her face. Suddenly she was gone and his attack only met air.

He looked around in confusion, "Where the fuck.."

His arm exploded in pain and a shudder passed through his body. A glance down confirmed there was a spear sticking into his arm, a red liquid leaking into his jacket.

Undyne spoke again, but her words were unclear, and sounded like they were spoken in a different language.

He attempted to find her again but everything was blurred.

The snow made him shutter again, the feeling of it against his bones resembled fire. Huh, he was kneeling on the ground. What was he doing?

It hurt.

He was hungry.

He was..

Darkness flooded his senses. Leaving him floating. It was difficult to string a thought together.

The darkness rescinded and left him in an unusual room he couldn't remember being in before.

In front of him was a slice of pie, which he happily absorbed. The feeling was orgasmic. It was like an injury he thought was never going to heal went away.

He pushed himself to stand, albeit a little wobbly and walked into the hallways that registered as the ones in Nightmare's castle. That made sense.

A bang came from a room he passed by resulting in him shuffling back a few steps to see the cause.

The door was nudged open. The room was dark, and after a few seconds of staring in contemplation he realised the darkness was Nightmare. He was shouting at Killer. Of course.

It was something he'd regularly see and was about to wander away when something caught his eye.

The usually target shaped soul that hovered in front of Killer was shifting sporadically, warping into something resembling a heart.

One of Nightmare's tentacles slid around it, pushing against it. He winced at the sight of a liquid streaming out of the soul.

He glanced away from it towards its owner and flinched back in surprise when he was met with an eye light staring right at him.

Black was frantically pouring out of their eye sockets, covering half of his pained expression. He looked to see if he was begging for help.

Horror shut the door.

He was seeing things.