𝟬𝟮𝟲, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆

Start from the beginning

this tour is a dream come true, a chance to share her music with the world and connect with her fans in a whole new way. she's entering a new era and she's rebranding herself as she enters into her adult life.

she'll be 21 in two months!

"alright, alessia, let's get started!" calls out her stylist, daisy, a friendly smile on her face as she bustles over with a tape measure draped around her neck.

alessia grins back eagerly. she steps into the first outfit, a sleek jumpsuit in deep scarlet red, and holds her arms out as the tailor begins taking measurements. the fabric hugs her curves in all the right places, accentuating her figure without being too tight.

it doesn't exactly fit the vibe she's going for though. as good as she looks in it, it doesn't scream 'guts'. she wants something that will scream like... rockstar energy. she loves the color, but she needs something with a little more.

with a nod of understanding, she slips out of it and moves on to the next ensemble—it's still red and it's still a one piece, but this one is better. as she slides into the outfit, she feels a surge of energy coursing through her veins. this is more like it.

the fabric hugs her hips, accentuating her curves, while the top part is open just the right amount. alessia twirls in front of the mirror, feeling like a true rockstar. but there's something missing, something that will take the outfit to the next level.

"alright, what do you think?" daisy asks, eyeing alessia's reflection with a keen eye.

alessia considers for a moment, tapping her chin thoughtfully. "i love the energy of this look," she begins, "but i think we need to take it up a notch. i want something that screams bad bitch."

daisy nods, understanding immediately. "maybe stars on the stockings? combat boots to go with it?"

alessia grins. "do you think you could make that happen?" 

daisy tilts her head at alessia and puts her hands on her hips. "we can make anything happen for you, lessy," she replies with a confident smile, her tone filled with reassurance.

with a sense of excitement bubbling within her, alessia can hardly contain her anticipation. stars on the stockings and combat boots? not to toot her own horn, but she knows that she is going to look absolutely incredible.

"go try on the next outfit," daisy says as she jots down the notes in her notebook. alessia nods as she admires herself in the mirror, ready to try on the next outfit. but as she catches zach's reflection in the glass, his expression tells her that something is wrong. his usual upbeat demeanor is replaced by a solemn look, his brow furrowed with concern.

"hey, lessy," her manager begins, his voice serious, "i think you should sit down for this."

alessia's heart skips a beat at zach's words, a knot forming in her stomach. first words out of his mouth is that she should sit down? who died? 

"okay..." with a furrowed brow, she moves towards a nearby chair, her mind racing with worry. whatever zach has to say, she knows it's serious.

zach takes a deep breath before continuing, his gaze fixed on alessia with a mixture of concern and sympathy. "i just received some concerning news about chris," he says carefully.

alessia's stomach churns at the mention of chris's name, her thoughts immediately jumping to the worst-case scenarios. as she mills over possible things it could be, she realizes that it probably isn't anything concerning his health.

she wouldn't be hearing about that from her manager. that's what makes the situation worse. that means it has to be something career based.

"what happened?" alessia asks, her voice barely above a whisper, her heart pounding in her chest. zach hesitates for a moment before pulling out his phone. with a heavy sigh, he opens a news article and hands the device to alessia.