𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

REPUTATIONS
a chris sturniolo fanfication by -THEGREATSIMP-

❝ big reputation, big reputation
ooh, you and me, we got big reputations, ah
and you heard about me, ooh
i got some big enemies ❞

- R E P U T A T I O N

/ ˌrepyəˈtāSH(ə)n /

noun

the beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something

ALESSIA FLORES AND CHRIS STURNIOLO both have big reputations. alessia is a 19-year-old pop sensation as a three-time grammy award winner and america's sweetheart. chris is a rising star in the world of football, a wide receiver projected to go in the first round of the nfl draft. they aren't exactly from the same spheres of life, but their worlds collide at a ucla concert where alessia performs for an end-of-year celebration.

chris has always considered alessia as his celebrity crush. months after he took to social media, to his failed attempt to shoot his shot with the pop icon things actually started to turn in his favor. during an espn interview, the post and his celebrity crush gets brought back up. shameless, chris admits to this fact and still urges alessia to "hit him up."

this interview sends shockwaves through the internet. lucky for chris, alessia has always been into jocks. flattered by chris's admiration, she slides into his dms. as their online exchanges evolve into a genuine connection, alessia and chris find themselves navigating the complexities of fame, love, and the pursuit of their individual dreams. are they endgame? or will their reputations get in the way?

❝ big reputation, big reputation
ooh, you and me, we'd be a big conversation, ah
and i heard about you, ooh
you like the bad ones too❞