# chapter six

⎯⎯✰

⎯⎯✰

   An awkward silence settled in the car as your unwanted bodyguard was driving you to the shopping mall. Anxiety pooled in the pit of your stomach and you covered yourself further with your jacket to hide your trembling state.

Thereafter seeing him you simply rushed to the car, avoiding to meet his gaze by all means. You had felt his lingering gaze on you and the creepy smirk he had displayed. You had even questioned yourself if bad luck stuck to you.

A gravely voice snapped you out of your daze, "I don't remember that you were so impolite," He started. "But, people change after all." He finished as he took a glance at the rear view mirror. He reveled in your vulnerable state, your stiff position giving away your edginess.

How cute you looked.

A tense silence followed before you interjected in space, "What are you doing here?..."​ Your​ tone was demanding. You needed an answer.

He huffed in amusement, "Ouch, giving me the cold shoulder I see..." He ignored your question.

The​ car came to an halt as you noticed you had entered the parking lot, the multiples floor of the shopping mall standing before your eyes.

You hastily opened your door in need for some air as the ambience in the car got you heating up due to stress.

You feet landed on the ground and you closed the door behind you. Marching towards the elevator you felt a strong grip on your wrist stopping you. You swiveled in surprise but the man pulled you towards him forcing you to nearly stumble against him as you frowned at him.

"Could you please let me go, Sir?" You probed urgently feeling him releasing your wrist.

He smirked slyly, closing the gap between you and prompting you to step backwards. Your back pressed against the car and one arm caged you as his free hand get ahold of your chin. His dark eyes heightened whilst locking with yours.