Am I not enough final part

It was been a week after their confession. Then Ro was facing a different problem. That problem is also know as Virat's first kid. Rahul. Ro didn’t even try to talk to him. After seeing his for the first time he know Rah is really special to Vi and that made him little bit insecure

Vi went out with hith Rah one day and Shikhar was pacifying a pouty kid.

"Try to be friends with him Ro. He is a good kid."

"You are suppose to be on my side Gabbar…" Ro wined

"Ok ok.. what happened now ?"

"They are out. Again…"

"That’s strange I mean, Virat rarely go out. "

"Thank you paji that really helped " Ro glared at him and left

"Damn kids nowadays… they really have temper issues" Shikhar mumbled to himself

Finally Vi arrived around 7 in the evening.

"Look who is here. Apple of my eyes. Finally here" Ro was mocking Vi.

"You are becoming naughtier day by day. " Vi kissed his head and settled beside him

"Where did you go ?"

"Somewhere"

"Yeah great reply"

"Stop it and get ready. I want to walk with you. We can have dinner out" Vi pushed Ro to get changed.

They were taking a walk outside in fifteen minutes. Vi took Ro along on a pathway to a woods.

"Where are you taking me Vi?" Ro asked him

"Patience Ro. We are almost here "

Vi took him to a place inside the woods. It was decorated beautifully for a date. Some music was playing.
"Wow " Ro was amazed

"Would you do me the honor of dance with me ?" Vi held out his hand Ro joined him

"Would you do me the honor of dance with me ?" Vi held out his hand Ro joined him. They were moving their steps to 'Thousand years" they stopped after a while.

"I may not have been waiting for you for thousand years. But I was waiting for the correct one for my whole life. I finally found him. Let me take care of you for rest of my life Ro " Vi told him.

"When I gave my answer, I gave you my heart and soul along with it. I can not imagine my life without you Vi"

Vi leaned on to Ro's face. He pressed his lips gently onto Rohit's. Ro closed his eyes as his lips gave in. His hear was racing. Vi put his arms around Ro and deepen the kiss. Vi pressed Ro's waist harder and it made Ro parted his lips. Vi took the chance and started to suck his lips. They were lost in it. Sound of their breaths could be heard clearly through the silent woods.

They parted after a while. Vi pressed his forehead on to Ro's.

"That was amazing " Ro whispered. Vi couldn’t help but give him a peck on the lips.