ch. 1

SAIKI POV:
A new transfer? Good Grief. 'I wonder if she is part of the dark reunion.. ' She's not. 'What a pain, a new school? I just hope nobody talks to me.. ' Another loner? Maybe she's not so bad. Maybe we could possibly be- 'Mom said I need to make friends though.. Ugh. ' Okay.. Just don't let me talk I guess. "CLASS, we have a new student, Satou come in here. " Satou walks in with an uncomfortable smile on her face, My X-ray vision doesn't work on her, I blink and try to fix it but it still doesn't work.

Huh.. Weird.

[TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BLIZØ]

After school I walk home, but of course getting Interrupted by Nendou and Kaidou, My two annoying "Friends".

'Ugh.. Why do I have to walk home..? Why can't I just ride a bike or something...? '

Ah, Satou of course, well I don't mind her much. Kaidou notices her and invites her to walk with us, I don't mind, I don't say anything like usual. I hear everyones thoughts except for Nendous because.. Well he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Soon enough, Nendou and Kaidou depart, leaving me and Satou, and of course in Fan fiction logic, she lives right next to me.

'Good grief.. ' Satou thinks, burnt out from the social interaction he had today, even if it was minimal. She walks into her house, and I walk into mine.

A/N

HEY YALLLLLL IK THIS PROBABLY SUCKS!!

257 WORDS!!