𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝟏

❤︎︎

❤︎︎

The end of the day was drawing near. Considering it was a Monday, Y/N had the day off from training. She trained almost daily, but her harshest trainings were usually Friday, Sunday, and Wednesday. But otherwise, Monday is her day to recuperate.

Following after the quirk assessments and lunch, the class found themselves listening to a loud blonde.

If you guessed Bakugou, you were close, but wrong.

Present Mic held control over 1A's class for the time being of English. His fast pace making it difficult for everyone to keep up, besides L/N, Todoroki, Bakugou, Iida, and Yaoyorozu.

L/N couldn't help but let her eyes drift to the window. She saw the soft spirit of air, heard the playful chirps of the birds surrounding the school, and-

"L/N, ANSWER THE QUESTION ON THE BOARD! ITS OBVIOUS YOU WERE NOT PAYING ATTENTION! YOU MUST FIND-"

"The answer is B. B is the proper sentence."

"I- oh. That is correct, young L/N. Please refrain from looking out the window." Mic says, originally unable to form a proper sentence.

"Yes sir" the girl chirps back.

As time went on, students like Yaoyorozu and Tenya Iida constantly answered quesrions, and the class eventually heard L/N squeak a response.

A loud ring went off, dismissing everyone home for the day. Although Mina asked if the girl wanted to go to the mall, L/N declined, simply wanting to live her rest-day to the fullest. By that, she meant sleep.

The girl finally reached her room, and after taking the necessary hygiene steps, she flopped on her bed as sleep found her fast.

<•>
It was eventually the next day, and the girl followed the same steps as she had done the previous morning. Showering, brushing teeth, eating breakfast, skincare, and slipping her school bag over her shoulders.

Today, they had Foundational Hero Studies (bear with me I don't remember the name). All Might was apparently teaching the course. Although she had met him a couple of times, her father was never fond of him. That was the similar characteristic Endeavor and her father shared.

I believe it was forgotten to be mentioned. L/N's father is the number 3 hero (moving the scale down while Eraser-head is still in the top ten along with Hawks). His hero name: Infernium. Inferno- meaning fire, and -ium meaning elements (as shown on the periodic table).

The girl safely made it inside the classroom, and was immediately met with a stuttering Midoriya.

"Ah, L-L/N! I was hoping you c-could tell me more about your quirk!" Midoriya says, pulling a notebook out of thin air.