~⚜️💜 the two new students 💜⚜️ ~

🌙 Catnap's POV🌙

Thurs.  7/25  The Hopscotch's house

I was woken up by being shake by Hoppy warning me that we are going to be late for the bus that I only have 15 minutes to go. I thought it was a lot of time but she always worries about being on time, she always prefers to be 20 minutes early than 5 minutes late ever since because she's always go to soccer practice almost everyday but now she needs to find a new team, I got up and stretch out my arms and back then went to my closest grabbed a black shirt, white hoodie with black star patches, black jeans, then my black converse, just want to wear something typical for my first day at my transfer school, I headed to the restroom which was fill with Hoppy's little sisters there was three of them I guess the other 4 are eating breakfast.

" Good morning, Catnap "

Called out one the sisters, I search for my toothbrush and toothpaste around the cabinet, finding it untouched.

🌙:" Well good morning, Lucky "

I replied, I added toothpaste on my brush I stood there a while such as two minutes or so, after I was done I grabbed deodorant and my lavender scented clone, added some on and head back to get my hoodie, I added some accessory which was a choker with a small crescent moon hanging on to it and my earrings some look like clips then the other one was a star, I got down and served myself a toast and added butter, I said goodbye to the Hopscotch's parents, as I catch up with Hoppy to the sidewalk to get to the stop, as we were I saw that orange dog  that served us welcome cookies and someone who looked like him but younger. I hid behind Hoppy feelings embarrassed, I don't know but there's something with that dog that just gets me feeling different, I mean yeah he's cute and handsome, but he doesn't look like he's into guys like me, the bus arrived but unfortunately that damn dog saw me.

☀:" Oh hey there umm oh yeah Catnap, you can sit with me "

He waved at me , I saw his tail wag like crazy I made my way there to take the seat with him, Hoppy followed from behind and sit to a chair next.

☀:" Is she your girlfriend or something "

He looked at Hoppy, she gasp out offend by his comment, I looked back at him.

🌙:" No she's just my friend, I'm just her adopted brother "

I snapped back to him, I knew he's going start asking more dumb questions like everyone does.

☀: " Oh is that so, I'm sorry for that, but I another question "

🌙 : " Go ahead what's your question "

〽️ : " You're fine "

☀: " I have you ever met your parents, Catnap "

🌙: " Yes, well both of them "

☀: " Then why are you adopted "

🌙:  " My parents died in tragic fire, and I was the only one that was saved, and I been friends with
Hoppy ever since I was five, but they died when I was ten, so her parents took me in for a better chance and comfort "

☀: " Oh I'm sorry to hear that "

🌙: "  Naw you're alright, I took me two years to get over it but I'm fine now"

☀: "So how old are you"

🌙: " 16 "

☀: " That's cool I'm one year older than you "

🌙: " Senior ? "

☀" Well I'm a Junior, my mom thought I was too young to enter school when I was five so she made me enter when I was six "